- 250 grams baby spinach
- 100 grams double cream
- 1 clove garlic
- 6 Anchovy fillets
- 5 grams truffle oil
- Salt, to taste
- Nutmeg, to taste
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Pour 700 grs of water into the TM bowl and heat for 9 minutes/varoma/speed 2
- while the water is warming up, wash the spinach, pat it dry and place it in the varoma tray, then put the Varoma in place. (It is ok to put the varoma on before it has reached the temperature). When the spinach has wilted, remove the Varoma and tip the water out of the TM bowl. Allow the spinach to cool and when it is cold enough to touch, squeeze it with your hands to wring out as much water as possible.
- Place the cream, garlic and anchovies in the TM bowl and heat for 4 min/100 degrees/speed 3.
- add the cooked spinach and parsley leaves. Bled for 2 min/speed 10. Add the truffle oil, salt and grated nutmeg to taste, stirring on speed 3 to combine but 15 seconds.
For some more Thermomix recipes look at www.cookingit.co.uk/blog
Accessories you need
This relish is great with fish or meat.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Stir fried egg noodles with duck breast and vegetables
- Low fat Pasta with fresh Tarragon and chicken thighs in tomato sauce
- Roasted Red Pepper Puree
- Paleo Beef Burgers
- Chicken curry
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Variation Chicken Enchiladas
- Curried sweet potato soup
- Honey Pork Ribs
- Muhammara (Red pepper and walnut dip)
- Tomato and red pepper soup
- Broccoli and Quinoa Risotto with pan seared Chicken