- 2 cans chickpeas
- 500 grams pumpkin (skinless, roughly chopped)
- 3/4 cup of Olive Oil (EVOO)
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons Tahini Paste
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3/4 teaspoon paprika
- 3/4 teaspoon cumin ground
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayene pepper
- 1/2 fresh squeezed lemon (juice)
- 1/2 fresh squeezed lime (juice)
- sea salt & pepper to taste
8Recipe is created for
1. Add 500ml of water into mixing bowl and place Mixing Bowl Lid and Veroma Dish into position. Add pumpkin pieces into Veroma Dish and close it with Veroma Lid.
Cook 20 minutes / Veroma / speed 2.
2. If using dried chickpeas, soak overnight, if canned, drain, then put aside.
3. Pour water out of mixing bowl. Add cooked pumpkin pieces into mixing bowl. Blend 20 sec / speed 5.
4. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl, add remaining ingredients and blend 60 sec / speed 10.
5. Scrape into containers or jars and keep refrigerated.
Adjust Honey, Lemon/Lime juice & Ceyenne Pepper depending how sweet or spicy you prefer.
Sprinkle Cayenne Pepper or Paprika when serving.
Add basil for something different that tastes amazing.
This can be halved successfully.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Papaya and Coconut milk Panacotta
- Courgette & Chorizo Soup
- Chilli prawn linguine
- Healthy & Delicious Sea Bass Noodle Soup
- Quiche (Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Low FODMAP)
- Chicken Cacciatore
- Beetroot Gazpacho
- Israeli Cous Cous Salad
- Sun dried Tomato tapenade
- Monkfish with prawns in spicy sauce
- Squid in paprika sauce
- Parmesan baked ricotta slice with tomato, olive & basil salad