8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1:Place olive and sesame oil into mixing bowl, insert simmering basket to weigh rice
2: Remove basket rinse rice and return basket to the bowl
3: Dissolve beef stock cubes or use beef stock you have made in your TM and place it into the water (approx 1 tablespoons) and add soy sauce
4: Once the stock cube is dissolved pour water through the rice in the basket into the bowl underneath (do not remove the basket)
5: Place the cubed vegtables into the bottom of the varoma and spread out the bacon, chicken and frozen prawns in the top part of the varoma and place on top on the TM
6: Cook for 25 Minutes at 100 Degrees, Speed 4.
7: Meanwhile mix eggs, milk and butter in a microwave bowl and cook in a microwave on high for 3 minutes or until cooked, once cooked break up with a fork and place in Thermoserver to keep warm
8: Once cooked place rice in a large mixing bowl and add vegtables, fish, meat and egg, add about 1/3 the remaning flavoured stock left in the bowl mix throughly and place in a Thermosever and serve with prawn crackers! yummy
To half this recipe, half everything except the stock, just add less liquid to the finished dish.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pennette with saffron and prawns
- Chilli prawn linguine
- Rasta Pasta a la Rainforest
- Pork and Mushroom Linguine
- pumpkin or smash risotto
- Layered Turkey Bechamel Pasta
- Red cabbage and beetroot bolognese
- Creamy Bacon and Broccoli Fettucine
- Chicken and Bacon Fettuccini
- Chicken Risotto with Chorizo and Mushroom
- 'Fried' Rice
- Creamy chicken tomato spaghetti.
- Redcurrant /whitecurrant jelly
- Sweet Light Scones
- Granola Bars
- Mini Carrot Muffins (Baby/Toddler - no added sugar)
- Roasted Red Pepper Puree
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- Paleo Flourless Brownie Bite
- Paleo Beef Burgers
- Chicken curry
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Healthier hobnob style cookies
- Variation Chicken Enchiladas