- 1 onion
- 1-2 garlic clove
- 500 g mixed vegetables, carrots, mushrooms, courgette, broccoli
- 500 g beef mince
- 1 level tbsp olive oil
- 1 level tbsp vegetable stock paste
- 150 g tomato paste
- 1 cans chopped tomatoes
- 1 level tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 pinches sugar
- 1 pinches nutmeg, ground
- --- spaghetti
- --- parmesan cheese, grated, For topping
- 1. Place onion & garlic in mixing bowl, chop 5 seconds / Speed 7
- 2. Add oil to mixing bowl, Saute 3 min / 100°C / Speed 1
- 3. Add vegetables to mixing bowl, chop 5 seconds / Speed 7
Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
- 4. Add mince, stir / 5 seconds / Reverse speed 3
- 5. Cook, varoma setting / 10 min. /
For the pasta: place a pot of salted water on the stove to boil. Reverse speed soft
- 6. Add all remaining ingredients. Replace measuring cup with steaming basket.
Cook, 20 min / 100°C / soft
Meanwhile... cook your pasta in the salted boiling water as per the cooking instructions on the pack.
- 7. Serve sauce on top of the pasta, add grated parmesan and enjoy!
Accessories you need
You can freeze the sauce.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lost Love-Marriage Solution +27731989448 Traditional Healers//Inyanga//Herbalist in Pietermaritzburg, Ladysmith, Durban, Mthatha, Port Shepstone, Polokwane, Chatsworth, Paarl, Midrand
- Bolognese Lasagna
- Chorizo Risotto
- Low fat Pasta with fresh Tarragon and chicken thighs in tomato sauce
- Pennette with saffron and prawns
- Chilli prawn linguine
- Rasta Pasta a la Rainforest
- Pork and Mushroom Linguine
- pumpkin or smash risotto
- Layered Turkey Bechamel Pasta
- Red cabbage and beetroot bolognese