- 1 onion brown, peeled and quartered
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 20 g olive oil
- 400 g can chopped tomatoes
- 150 g water
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli flakes, (optional)
- 2 tablespoons chopped basil
- 1 package Gow Gee Pastry, Double Merinos
- extra basil leaves & shaved parmesan to serve
- 140g tub tomato paste
- 300 g low-fat ricotta
- 60 g baby spinach
- 10 g basil leaves, fresh
- 1 egg
Add spinach and basil to the TM bowl first, followed by the ricotta and egg to weigh the leaves down so the leaves will get chopped. Mix speed 4/10 seconds. Set aside.
Place onion and garlic in mixing bowl, chop 3 sec/speed 7. Use spatula to scrape ingredients down to bottom.
Add oil, saute for 2 min/Varoma/speed 1, MC off.
Add tomatoes, water, paste, sugar, pepper and chilli and cook 10 min/Varoma/speed 1. Place simmering basket instead of measuring cup onto mixing bowl lid.
Then cook a further 5 min/100 degrees/speed 1.
Add chopped basil and stir.
While the sauce is cooking make the ravioli. Brush the Gow Gee Pastry with a little water. Spoon 1 teaspoon of ricotta mixture in the centre. Fold and press firmly to seal.
Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil. Cook the ravioli in batches, stirring occasionally for 2-3 minutes or until tender (when ravioli comes to the top). Remove with a slotted spoon.
Serve ravioli topped with tomato sauce, extra basil and parmesan.
Check out my Facebook page ThermoCreations for the step by step pictures.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pennette with saffron and prawns
- Chilli prawn linguine
- Rasta Pasta a la Rainforest
- Pork and Mushroom Linguine
- pumpkin or smash risotto
- Layered Turkey Bechamel Pasta
- Red cabbage and beetroot bolognese
- Creamy Bacon and Broccoli Fettucine
- Chicken and Bacon Fettuccini
- Chicken Risotto with Chorizo and Mushroom
- 'Fried' Rice
- Creamy chicken tomato spaghetti.
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Healthier hobnob style cookies
- Variation Chicken Enchiladas
- Curried sweet potato soup
- Honey Pork Ribs
- Victoria Sponge
- Muhammara (Red pepper and walnut dip)
- Choc Chip Oat and Quinoa Cookies
- JEAN's OWN VEGETABLE SOUP
- Cranberry Curd
- Guilt free raw chocolate treats
- Healthy breakfast