- 80 g parmesan cheese cubed (1cm)
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 30 g olive oil
- 1 celery stick
- 1 carrot
- 1 Large handful Baby Spinach Leaves, (optional)
- 500 g beef mince
- 1 tablespoon TM stock concentrate
- 400 g Tin whole tomatoes
- 150 g Liquid Chicken Stock, (pref homemade)
- 50 g tomato paste
- 200 g pasta (egg fettuccine)
Add parmesan to bowl and grate 8 sec, speed 9. Set aside. Rinse and dry bowl
Add onion and garlic to bowl and chop 3 sec, speed 7. Add oil and saute 3min, 100 deg, speed 1.
Add carrot and celery and chop 4 sec, speed 6. If using spinach add and chop 4 sec, speed 4. Cook for 3min, 100 deg, speed 1.
Add TM stock, chicken stock and tomatoes. Insert steam basket into bowl and then add mince. Cook 15min, Varoma, speed 1.
Break mince up slightly with spatula, then tip mince from basket into bowl. Add tomato paste. Cook 10min, 100 deg speed 1.
Add pasta and use spatula to push into sauce as much as possible. Cook 10 min, 100 deg,
Serve with reserved parmesan sprinkled on top.
I use the dry egg pasta fettuccine that comes in "birds nests" from the supermarket. I also use homemade chicken stock/broth for extra nutritional benefits but you could use commercial chicken stock (salt reduced).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chilli prawn linguine
- Rasta Pasta a la Rainforest
- Pork and Mushroom Linguine
- pumpkin or smash risotto
- Layered Turkey Bechamel Pasta
- Red cabbage and beetroot bolognese
- Creamy Bacon and Broccoli Fettucine
- Chicken and Bacon Fettuccini
- Chicken Risotto with Chorizo and Mushroom
- 'Fried' Rice
- Creamy chicken tomato spaghetti.
- Chicken Bean and Rice Salad
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Courgette & Chorizo Soup
- Chilli prawn linguine
- Easy "Roast" Chicken & Veg
- Healthy & Delicious Sea Bass Noodle Soup
- Cheese and bacon pastries
- Chicken Cacciatore
- Beetroot Gazpacho
- Thai Chilli Chicken and Basil
- Potato pancakes
- Israeli Cous Cous Salad
- Sun dried Tomato tapenade
- The Easiest Carrot Cake Ever