- 750 grams boiling water
- pinch salt
- tablespoon olive oil
- 250 grams pasta, Your choice.I prefer Spaghetti
- 500 grams mince beef
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 40 grams olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Mixed Herbs, I prefer YIAH Roma Italian spice mix
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder, Use more if you wish
- 1 tablespoon vegetable stock paste
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 can Tomatoes Tinned
- 1 can tomato soup
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Boil kettle and add water and other ingredients to TM Bowl
Add pasta through hole in lid and cook 15mins/100deg/speed
Strain pasta using steam basket or varoma bowl and keep warm in Thermoserver
Add garlic and chop 3sec/speed 7
scrape down sides with spatula
Add onion and chop 3sec/speed 5
Scrape down sides with spatula
Add herbs, curry and oil, saute 2mins/100•c/speed 1.5
Add stock, can tomatoes and tomato paste to TM bowl.
Insert basket in TM bowl and add mince to basket.
Cook 10mins/varoma/speed 1.5
Remove basket with mince and add can of tomato soup to TM bowl. Use spatula to break up mince in basket and then insert basket with mince into TM and cook 15mins/varoma/speed 2
Tip mince into sauce and cook 5mins/varoma/speed 1
Combine sauce with pasta and serve. Yop with cheese if you wish.
To cook Pasta
I top mine with cheese which you can chop at the beginning if you wish.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pennette with saffron and prawns
- Chilli prawn linguine
- Rasta Pasta a la Rainforest
- Pork and Mushroom Linguine
- pumpkin or smash risotto
- Layered Turkey Bechamel Pasta
- Red cabbage and beetroot bolognese
- Creamy Bacon and Broccoli Fettucine
- Chicken and Bacon Fettuccini
- Chicken Risotto with Chorizo and Mushroom
- 'Fried' Rice
- Creamy chicken tomato spaghetti.
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Roasted Red Pepper Puree
- Paleo Beef Burgers
- Chicken curry
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Healthier hobnob style cookies
- Variation Chicken Enchiladas
- Curried sweet potato soup
- Honey Pork Ribs
- Muhammara (Red pepper and walnut dip)
- Choc Chip Oat and Quinoa Cookies
- JEAN's OWN VEGETABLE SOUP
- Guilt free raw chocolate treats