- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 red onion
- 2 Red Chilli's
- 30 grams extra virgin olive oil
- 400 grams Aborio Rice
- 4 tablespoon TM vegetable stock
- 100 grams white wine, to taste
- 1.1 litre water
- 400 grams Chicken thigh fillets, Cubed
- 300 grams pumpkin, Cubed
- 100 grams feta, Cubed
- 100 grams Spinach Leaves
- salt & pepper, to taste
Place cubed pumpkin brushed with Extra Virgin Olive Oil , salt and pepper on a tray with baking paper in the over on 250 degrees for 10 mins add cubed feta and bake for another 5 minutes.
Place Garlic, Onion & Chilli's into bowl and chop 3 seconds / speed 7.
Add Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Saute 3 minutes / varoma / speed 1.
Add the Butterfly.
Add Rice, Vegetable Stock and White Wine for 3 minutes / Varoma / / speed 1.
Add the diced Chicken to the Varoma to steam while rice is cooking.
Add Water for 17 minutes /100 / / speed 1.
Stir through Roasted Pumpkin, Chicken, Feta & Spinach leaves.
Let Risotto stand for 5 minutes before serving.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pennette with saffron and prawns
- Chilli prawn linguine
- Rasta Pasta a la Rainforest
- Pork and Mushroom Linguine
- pumpkin or smash risotto
- Layered Turkey Bechamel Pasta
- Red cabbage and beetroot bolognese
- Creamy Bacon and Broccoli Fettucine
- Chicken and Bacon Fettuccini
- Chicken Risotto with Chorizo and Mushroom
- 'Fried' Rice
- Creamy chicken tomato spaghetti.
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Roasted Red Pepper Puree
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- Paleo Beef Burgers
- Chicken curry
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Variation Chicken Enchiladas
- Curried sweet potato soup
- Honey Pork Ribs
- Muhammara (Red pepper and walnut dip)
- JEAN's OWN VEGETABLE SOUP
- Cranberry Curd
- Healthy breakfast