- 150g bacon, chopped
- 400g tin diced tomatoes
- 2 garlic cloves,crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano (dried)
- Sea Salt & Cracked Black Pepper
- 50g Parmesan cheese, cubed
- 1 Onion, peeled and halved
- 25g olive oil
- 25g butter
- 350g Aborio Rice
- 100g white wine
- 1100g chicken stock
- flat-leaf parsley, chopped for garnish
- Place parmesan cheese into TM bowl and grate for 10 seconds/speed 9. Set aside. Wash and dry bowl.
- Place bacon into TM bowl and saute for 3 minutes/varoma/reverse + soft speed MC off.
- Add tomatoes, garlic, chilli, oil, oregano, salt and pepper and simmer for 15 minutes/100 degrees/reverse/soft speed.
- Set aside and keep warm. Wash and dry TM bowl.
- Place onion into TM bowl and chop for 3 seconds/speed 6. Scrape down bowl.
- Add oil and butter and and saute for 5 minutes/100 degrees/speed 1 MC off.
- Insert Butterfly. Add rice and wine and saute for 2 minutes/100 degrees/reverse/speed 1.
- Add stock and cook for 16 minutes/100 degrees/reverse/speed 1.
- Pour into Thermoserver and stir through parmesan cheese and half the arrabbiata sauce and allow to rest for 5 minutes.
- To serve, place into serving bowl and spoon the remaining sauce over the top and garnish with chopped parsley.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pennette with saffron and prawns
- Chilli prawn linguine
- Rasta Pasta a la Rainforest
- Pork and Mushroom Linguine
- pumpkin or smash risotto
- Layered Turkey Bechamel Pasta
- Red cabbage and beetroot bolognese
- Creamy Bacon and Broccoli Fettucine
- Chicken and Bacon Fettuccini
- Chicken Risotto with Chorizo and Mushroom
- 'Fried' Rice
- Creamy chicken tomato spaghetti.
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Victoria Sponge
- Choc Chip Oat and Quinoa Cookies
- Cranberry Curd
- Chocolate pear cake
- Black Olive Biscuits with cheese filling
- Rhubarb and Ginger Victoria Sandwich
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Lemon Curd Low-carb
- Cheese and Chive Scones
- Chocolate Digestives (adapted from Paul Hollywood's Recipe)
- Lemon Flan
- Peanut Butter Cookies