- 80g parmesan cheese, or any other strong cheese
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 Small brown onion
- 10g olive oil
- 300g cream
- 500g water
- 50g vegetable stock concentrate, 1 1/2 stock cubes
- 300g spiral pasta, well soaked in water before added
- 500g spinach, fresh
- 2 peppers, cut into chunks
- 500g chicken, in chunks
- 1tbsp cornflour
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place cheece into bowl and grate 3sec/speed8. Set aside
2. Place onion and garlic into bowl and chop 5sec / speed 6. Scrape down.
3. Add oil. Saute 2min / 100degrees /speed 1.
4. Add 150g of cream, water, and vegetable stock.
5. Insert basket and add pasta into basket.
6. Place peppers, spinach and chicken (if you like use paprika, salt and pepper to chicken before putting into varoma) in varoma.
7.Cook for 10min / Varoma / speed 4.
8. Stir pasta
9. Cook for another 20min / varoma / speed 4.
10. Add rest of the cream and cornflour and cook for a further 4min / varoma / speed 4.
11. Place pasta, vegetables and chicken into a bowl. Pour over sauce and stir through cheese. Rest for 5minutes before serving.
One of my favourite restaurant meals is the Rasta Pasta from the Rainforest Cafe and this recipe is quite close to the original I think.
Before pouring sauce over pasta see if it is thick enough for your taste. If too runny add more cornflour to make it thicker.
This recipe was adapted from the Australian Thermomix Community page.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sugar Free Plain Yoghurt
- Chorizo Risotto
- Fat and Gluten Free Pepper Steak Sauce
- Baked Marble Cheesecake with Brownie Base
- Russian Honey cake
- Red pepper and tomato soup
- Masoor dal, red lentil curry
- Apple, Pear and Banana Purée.
- Chicken Chasni
- Low fat Pasta with fresh Tarragon and chicken thighs in tomato sauce
- Sweet Light Scones
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free