- 80 grams onion, quartered
- 25 grams olive oil
- 1 stock cube or 1 tsp homemade veg stock
- 50 grams white wine
- 400 grams pumpkin, cleaned, no skin, no seeds
- 360 grams rice (no Basmati)
- 820 grams water
- 60 grams parmesan cheese
- 30 grams butter
- place the parmesan cheese into the bowl and grate 10" speed 8 and put aside
- put onion and olive oil into the bowl, chop 5" speed 5, then sautè 3 minutes/ speed 1
Add the pumpkin, cleaned and cut in pieces 2 cm, and cook 10'/100°/speed 1.
If it's not soft, add some minute more. It depends on the pumpkin.
- Add the riceand the white wine, sautè 3'/100°/speed
- Add the water and cook 14'/100°/speed 1. At the beginning stop the Thermomix and stir well with sthe spatula, to move the rice from the bottom of the bowl. Let the measuring cup in place full of water, to have hot water ready to add if needed.
Pour the rice in a bowl with butter and reserved parmesan cheese, stir well and serve hot.
It's possible to garnish with some fresh parsley chopped
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bolognese Lasagna
- Valrhona Cookies
- KFC based Chicken seasoning
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Icetea Sirup Cherry
- Olive Bread with Mediterranean herbs
- Sugar Free Plain Yoghurt
- Chorizo Risotto
- Tomato Ketchup - Sugar Free
- The Best Boozy Chilli Con Carne
- Fat and Gluten Free Pepper Steak Sauce
- Baked Marble Cheesecake with Brownie Base