- 80 grams onion, quartered
- 25 grams olive oil
- 1 stock cube or 1 tsp homemade veg stock
- 50 grams white wine
- 400 grams pumpkin, cleaned, no skin, no seeds
- 360 grams rice (no Basmati)
- 820 grams water
- 60 grams parmesan cheese
- 30 grams butter
- place the parmesan cheese into the bowl and grate 10" speed 8 and put aside
- put onion and olive oil into the bowl, chop 5" speed 5, then sautè 3 minutes/ speed 1
Add the pumpkin, cleaned and cut in pieces 2 cm, and cook 10'/100°/speed 1.
If it's not soft, add some minute more. It depends on the pumpkin.
- Add the riceand the white wine, sautè 3'/100°/speed
- Add the water and cook 14'/100°/speed 1. At the beginning stop the Thermomix and stir well with sthe spatula, to move the rice from the bottom of the bowl. Let the measuring cup in place full of water, to have hot water ready to add if needed.
Pour the rice in a bowl with butter and reserved parmesan cheese, stir well and serve hot.
It's possible to garnish with some fresh parsley chopped
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pennette with saffron and prawns
- Chilli prawn linguine
- Rasta Pasta a la Rainforest
- Pork and Mushroom Linguine
- Layered Turkey Bechamel Pasta
- Red cabbage and beetroot bolognese
- Creamy Bacon and Broccoli Fettucine
- Chicken and Bacon Fettuccini
- Chicken Risotto with Chorizo and Mushroom
- 'Fried' Rice
- Creamy chicken tomato spaghetti.
- Chicken Bean and Rice Salad
- Victoria Sponge
- Choc Chip Oat and Quinoa Cookies
- JEAN's OWN VEGETABLE SOUP
- Cranberry Curd
- Healthy breakfast
- Tomato and red pepper soup
- Chocolate pear cake
- Butternut squash and bacon soup
- Black Olive Biscuits with cheese filling
- "I forgot to buy bread" Quick lunchbox Spelt Rolls
- Rhubarb and Ginger Victoria Sandwich
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan