- 1/2 small bunch fresh oregano
- 2 shallots
- 1 clove garlic
- 50 grams olive oil
- 200 grams Pork fillet or pork loin steak, sliced into quarter inch thick slices
- 150 grams Mix of Chestnut and Button Mushrooms, chopped into quarters
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1200 grams water
- 300 grams Linguine
- 1 package Cream cheese with garlic and herb
- 1-2 pinch freshly ground black pepper
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place Oregano into the mixing bowl and chop for 3 sec/speed 7.
Remove and set aside.
Add garlic and shallots. Chop 3 sec/speed 5. Scrape down the sides of the bowl with the spatula.
Add olive oil and saute for 3 mins/120°C/speed 1.
- Add mushrooms, pork, reserved oregano and 1/4 teaspoon salt and cook 12 min/100°C//speed. Transfer to a serving bowl to keep warm.
- Place water into mixing bowl and bring to a boil 10 min/100°C/speed 1.
- Add Linguine and 1 teaspoon of salt and cook without measuring cup for time indicated on the linguine packet/100°C//speed 1 or until al dente. Drain pasta reserving half a cup of cooking liquor.
Pour the reserved cooking liquor back into the bowl, add the cooked pork and mushrooms, and the packet of cream cheese. Finally add the linguine and the black pepper. Cook 2 mins/100°C/speed 1.
Pork and Mushroom Linguine
You can easily substitute chicken for the pork, or even beef.
Feel free to use your Thermomix to chop your meat. I chose not to as I wanted my pieces to be cut to a certain size.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut & Chocolate chip Banana Bread
- Masoor dal, red lentil curry
- Apple, Pear and Banana Purée.
- Stir fried egg noodles with duck breast and vegetables
- Chicken Chasni
- Low fat Pasta with fresh Tarragon and chicken thighs in tomato sauce
- Sweet Light Scones
- Granola Bars
- Roasted Red Pepper Puree
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- Paleo Beef Burgers
- Chicken curry