- 1 cloves garlic
- 45 grams oil evo
- 40 grams dry white wine
- 200 grams Prawns
- 1 level teaspoons salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 50 grams rocket
- 600 grams water
- 1 package saffron
- 350 grams pasta mezze penne rigate
- In the bowl oil and garlic: chop 3 sec/sp 7. then sautee 3 min/ 100 degrees / sp 1.
- Add wine: 5 min/Varoma/sp 1 no measuring cup
- Add prawns, salt and pepper, cook 3 min/90 degrees//
- Remove prawns from the bowl using the basket as a sieve, reserving the cooking liquid. Put prawns and rocket (broken in pieces) in a serving dish.
- Put again into the bowl the reserved liquid, weighing it plus enough water until 700 grams liquid (roughly 600 gr water), add salt and boil 6 min/100 degrees/sp 1
- Add saffron and pasta cook the time on the pachaging 100degrees//sp or until cooked al dente
- Pour into the serving dish with prawns and rocket, season with a little bit of oil and some pepper, serve.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chilli prawn linguine
- Rasta Pasta a la Rainforest
- Pork and Mushroom Linguine
- pumpkin or smash risotto
- Layered Turkey Bechamel Pasta
- Red cabbage and beetroot bolognese
- Creamy Bacon and Broccoli Fettucine
- Chicken and Bacon Fettuccini
- Chicken Risotto with Chorizo and Mushroom
- 'Fried' Rice
- Creamy chicken tomato spaghetti.
- Chicken Bean and Rice Salad
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Asian Pesto
- Cheese and Chive Scones
- sun dried tomatoes pesto
- peppers and balsamic vinegar gazpacho
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one
- Watermelon drink
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard
- Simla Mirch Aur Aloo (Capsicum Aloo)
- Sophie's 3 Minute Bread
- Chocolate Digestives (adapted from Paul Hollywood's Recipe)
- Courgette & Chorizo Soup