- 1 cloves garlic
- 45 grams oil evo
- 40 grams dry white wine
- 200 grams Prawns
- 1 level teaspoons salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 50 grams rocket
- 600 grams water
- 1 package saffron
- 350 grams pasta mezze penne rigate
- In the bowl oil and garlic: chop 3 sec/sp 7. then sautee 3 min/ 100 degrees / sp 1.
- Add wine: 5 min/Varoma/sp 1 no measuring cup
- Add prawns, salt and pepper, cook 3 min/90 degrees//
- Remove prawns from the bowl using the basket as a sieve, reserving the cooking liquid. Put prawns and rocket (broken in pieces) in a serving dish.
- Put again into the bowl the reserved liquid, weighing it plus enough water until 700 grams liquid (roughly 600 gr water), add salt and boil 6 min/100 degrees/sp 1
- Add saffron and pasta cook the time on the pachaging 100degrees//sp or until cooked al dente
- Pour into the serving dish with prawns and rocket, season with a little bit of oil and some pepper, serve.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- POWERFUL PROTECTION SPELLS CALL/WHATS +27677052084
- - 0817918858 whatsap Sangoma @ Ask how doctor zuri Herbalist Traditional Healers In Western Cape Bellville Cape Town Constantia
- - 0817918858 whatsap Sangoma @ Ask how doctor zuri Herbalist Traditional Healers In Pietermaritzburg Pinetown Ulundi
- - 0817918858 whatsap Sangoma @ Ask how doctor zuri Herbalist Traditional Healers In Gauteng Benoni Boksburg Brakpan Carletonville
- Bolognese Lasagna
- Chorizo Risotto
- Low fat Pasta with fresh Tarragon and chicken thighs in tomato sauce
- Chilli prawn linguine
- Rasta Pasta a la Rainforest
- Pork and Mushroom Linguine
- pumpkin or smash risotto