- 1 onion, small, cut in half
- 1 clove garglic
- 1 bunch parsley, or any fresh herb available
- 15 g oil
- 1 can tomatoes
- 400 g water
- 20 g tomato paste
- 10 g sugar
- 150 g spaghetti pasta, (or any pasta)
- 1 tablespoon TM vegetable stock
Place onion, garlic, herbs, oil in TM bowl and chop for 3 seconds on speed 7. Saute for 3 mins at Varoma temp on speed 1.
Add tomatoes and chop for 6 seconds on speed 6.
Add water, sugar, stock and paste and cook for 7 mins at 100 degrees speed 3
Add pasta and cook on Reverse 12 mins at 100 degrees speed 2.
Accessories you need
Serving size is for two adults but would serve 4 children.
Reduce water if you find the sauce too runny but the above recipe is perfect for packing in a school lunchbox thermos.
Other vegetables can also be added at step 2 but may require chopping for longer to hide from fussy eaters.
I often grate some cheese prior to making this recipe for kids to add themselves.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pennette with saffron and prawns
- Chilli prawn linguine
- Rasta Pasta a la Rainforest
- Pork and Mushroom Linguine
- pumpkin or smash risotto
- Layered Turkey Bechamel Pasta
- Red cabbage and beetroot bolognese
- Creamy Bacon and Broccoli Fettucine
- Chicken and Bacon Fettuccini
- Chicken Risotto with Chorizo and Mushroom
- 'Fried' Rice
- Creamy chicken tomato spaghetti.
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- JEAN's OWN VEGETABLE SOUP
- Cranberry Curd
- Guilt free raw chocolate treats
- Healthy breakfast
- Tomato and red pepper soup
- Chocolate pear cake
- Butternut squash and bacon soup
- Healthy carrot cake pancakes
- Broccoli and Quinoa Risotto with pan seared Chicken
- "I forgot to buy bread" Quick lunchbox Spelt Rolls
- Rhubarb and Ginger Victoria Sandwich
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan