THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 2 drop olive oil, From the fry light spray bottle
- 380 g skinless chicken Thighs, Diced, 2.5 cm
- 35 g red split lentils
- 1 clove garlic clove, Sliced
- 400 g tomato, tinned, Chopped
- 10 g Fresh tarragon, Only leaves
- 40 g celery stalks, Chopped, 2cm
- 100 g sweet potato, Cubed, 2cm
- 1/2 level tsp paprika, sweet or smoked
- 1 level tsp Sea salt, fine
- 1/4 level tsp ground black pepper
- 300 g water
- 225 g Orzo pasta, Rice shaped pasta
- 220 g water
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 2. Add additional 220 g of water in the bowl and Orzo pasta, cook for another 13-14 min/100 degrees Celsius/reverse speed 1
1. Place all the ingredients in mixing bowl except pasta and with only 300 g of water and cook 20 minutes/100 degrees Celsius/speed 1
Can put grated Parmesan on top if desired.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Icetea Sirup Cherry
- Olive Bread with Mediterranean herbs
- Sugar Free Plain Yoghurt
- Chorizo Risotto
- Fat and Gluten Free Pepper Steak Sauce
- Red pepper and tomato soup
- Masoor dal, red lentil curry
- Apple, Pear and Banana Purée.
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- JEAN's OWN VEGETABLE SOUP
- Cranberry Curd
- Healthy breakfast