- 250 g pasta of choice
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 celery stalk, cut in pieces, 2 cm
- 80 g onions, quartered
- 20 g olive oil
- 250 g turkey mince, broken in pieces
- 200 g passata
- 1 tsp dried mixed herbs
- 1/2 tsp fine sea salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 250 g milk
- 20 g unsalted butter
- 20 g plain flour
- 1/2 tsp fine sea salt
- 1 pinch ground pepper
- 1 pinch grated nutmeg
- 2 - 3 tbsp Grated Parmesan
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Cook pasta as per packet instructions then transfer to an oven-proof dish (approx. 24 cm x24 cm) andset aside. Meanwhile, prepare bolognese sauce.
- Place garlic, celery, onion and oil in mixing bowl then chop 5 sec/speed 5. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula then sauté 3 min/120°C/speed 1.
- Add turkeymince and cook 4 min/98°C//speed .
- Add passata, herbs, salt and pepper then cook 3 min/98°C//speed. Stir bolognese sauce into pasta and set aside to keep warm. Wash and dry mixing bowl.
- Place milk, butter, flour, salt, pepper and nutmeg in mixing bowl then cook 8 min/90°C/speed 4. Meanwhile, preheat grill to 200°C.
- Once bechamel sauce is prepared, pour over bolognese and pasta. Sprinkle with cheese then grill for 4-6minutes (200°C)until golden brown. Serve hot -delicious with a side salad or garlic bread.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pennette with saffron and prawns
- Chilli prawn linguine
- Rasta Pasta a la Rainforest
- Pork and Mushroom Linguine
- pumpkin or smash risotto
- Red cabbage and beetroot bolognese
- Creamy Bacon and Broccoli Fettucine
- Chicken and Bacon Fettuccini
- Chicken Risotto with Chorizo and Mushroom
- 'Fried' Rice
- Creamy chicken tomato spaghetti.
- Chicken Bean and Rice Salad
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Roasted Red Pepper Puree
- Paleo Beef Burgers
- Chicken curry
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Variation Chicken Enchiladas
- Curried sweet potato soup
- Honey Pork Ribs
- Muhammara (Red pepper and walnut dip)
- Tomato and red pepper soup
- Chocolate pear cake
- Healthy carrot cake pancakes
- Broccoli and Quinoa Risotto with pan seared Chicken