- 1 onion, quartered
- 1 carrot, roughly chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 clove garlic
- 20 grams oil
- 500 grams mince beef, (approx)
- 1 bay leaf
- 400 gram tin of tomatoes
- 2 heaped tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 heaped tablespoon Stock Concentrate, (TM vegetable stock concentrate)
- 500 grams milk
- 50 grams plain flour
- 50 grams butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 package fresh lasagne sheets
- 250 grams mozzarella cheese, grated
8Recipe is created for
Place Onion, Carrot and Garlic into TM Bowl. Chop for 7 seconds on Speed 7.
2. Scrape down sides of bowl. Add oil, mince and bay leaf. Cook on Varoma Temp for 10 minutes, reverse and speed soft.
3. Scrape down sides of bowl. Add tin tomatoes, tomato paste and stock concentrate. Cook at 100 degrees for 10 minutes, reverse and speed soft.
4. Transfer into Thermo Server to keep warm while making bechamel sauce.
Clean and dry Thermo Bowl
Place all ingredients into TM bowl and cook for 7 minutes at 90degrees on Speed 4.
Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees.
Grease a lasagne baking dish.
Using a slotted ladle to drain excess liquid from meat mixture, scoop meat first into baking dish, then fresh lasagne sheets, then meat, then bechamel sauce, then fresh lasagne sheets, then meat, ending with bechamel sauce. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Bake in oven until golden brown on top.
Bechamel Sauce (recipe on page 58 of EDC)
Putting Lasagne together
Accessories you need
Serve with a tossed salad
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pennette with saffron and prawns
- Chilli prawn linguine
- Rasta Pasta a la Rainforest
- Pork and Mushroom Linguine
- pumpkin or smash risotto
- Layered Turkey Bechamel Pasta
- Red cabbage and beetroot bolognese
- Creamy Bacon and Broccoli Fettucine
- Chicken and Bacon Fettuccini
- Chicken Risotto with Chorizo and Mushroom
- 'Fried' Rice
- Creamy chicken tomato spaghetti.
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Victoria Sponge
- Muhammara (Red pepper and walnut dip)
- Choc Chip Oat and Quinoa Cookies
- JEAN's OWN VEGETABLE SOUP
- Cranberry Curd
- Guilt free raw chocolate treats
- Healthy breakfast
- Tomato and red pepper soup
- Chocolate pear cake
- Butternut squash and bacon soup
- Healthy carrot cake pancakes
- Broccoli and Quinoa Risotto with pan seared Chicken