- 60g dried tomatoes
- 30g sea salt
- 1tbsp celery salt
- 3 tbsp basil
- 2 tbsp oregano
- 1 tbsp Thyme
- 2tbps Garlic powder
- 2 tbsp onions (granuls)
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp rosemary
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 heaped teaspoon sugar
- 1 tbsp vegetable powder
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add dried tomatoes to TM bowl. Blitz 20sec/ speed 10.
Add all other ingredients and blitz 20sec / speed 9.
(If you prefer the herbs (Basil and Oregano) chunkier than mix in after blitzing.
Some tomatoes are slightly more 'wet' than others. You can leave them out for 1-2 days before using them.
Once mixed store in a glas jar with lid for 4-6months.
HOW TO USE:
For two portions of sauce use 2tbsp of mixture. 180-200g water, 80-100g tomato puree. Heat up or use boiling water. Done.
From German website translated ...
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- POWERFUL PROTECTION SPELLS CALL/WHATS +27677052084
- - 0817918858 whatsap Sangoma @ Ask how doctor zuri Herbalist Traditional Healers In Western Cape Bellville Cape Town Constantia
- - 0817918858 whatsap Sangoma @ Ask how doctor zuri Herbalist Traditional Healers In Pietermaritzburg Pinetown Ulundi
- - 0817918858 whatsap Sangoma @ Ask how doctor zuri Herbalist Traditional Healers In Gauteng Benoni Boksburg Brakpan Carletonville
- Bolognese Lasagna
- Chorizo Risotto
- Low fat Pasta with fresh Tarragon and chicken thighs in tomato sauce
- Pennette with saffron and prawns
- Chilli prawn linguine
- Rasta Pasta a la Rainforest
- Pork and Mushroom Linguine