- 1 clove garlic
- 1 onion
- 1/2 zucchini
- 200 grams mushrooms
- 1/2 Capsicum
- 60 grams olive oil
- 500 grams minced meat (beaf, or pork and beef combination), Already minced or follow mincing instructions in EDC
- 100 grams white wine
- 500 grams pureed tomatoes
- salt and peper to taste
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place garlic, onion,zucchini,mushrooms & capsicum in TM bowl, chop 7 secs/speed 7. Scrape down sides.
2. Add oil, sauté 5 mins/varoma/ (MC on)
3. Add meat, sauté 8 mins/veroma//speed 1 (MC off). Scrape down sides.
4. Place MC in oblique (slant), 5 mins/veroma//speed 1 and pour wine through the top.
5. Add tomato purée, salt & pepper to taste. Cook 20 mins/100 degrees//speed 1, MC off, basket on top of lid to stop splattering.
6. Serve with your choice of pasta.
Add any vegies you like.
Great to freeze.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chilli prawn linguine
- Rasta Pasta a la Rainforest
- Pork and Mushroom Linguine
- pumpkin or smash risotto
- Layered Turkey Bechamel Pasta
- Red cabbage and beetroot bolognese
- Creamy Bacon and Broccoli Fettucine
- Chicken and Bacon Fettuccini
- Chicken Risotto with Chorizo and Mushroom
- 'Fried' Rice
- Creamy chicken tomato spaghetti.
- Chicken Bean and Rice Salad
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Courgette & Chorizo Soup
- Chilli prawn linguine
- Healthy & Delicious Sea Bass Noodle Soup
- Cheese and bacon pastries
- Chicken Cacciatore
- Beetroot Gazpacho
- Thai Chilli Chicken and Basil
- Potato pancakes
- Israeli Cous Cous Salad
- Sun dried Tomato tapenade
- Monkfish with prawns in spicy sauce
- Squid in paprika sauce