- 500 grams potato gnocchi
- 1 brown onion
- 1 can crushed tomatoes (400g)
- 2 rashes of diced bacon
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 30 gram extra virgin olive oil
- 2 bunch baby spinach
- 1 bunch basil
- 1 heaped tablespoon sour cream
- 1 heaped tablespoon EDC Vegetable Stock Paste
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place garlic clove, basil and brown onion (peeled and halved) into mixing bowl, and chop at 5 sec/ speed 5, then add extra virgin olive oil and diced bacon and saute 3 min/ 120 degrees/ speed 1.
Add crushed tomatoes, salt, pepper, and stock paste and baby spinach, place steaming basket on lid and cook at 10 min/ 100 degrees/ speed 1.
At this stage bring saucepan of water to boil on stove top, once boiled place gnocchi in water and allow to cook, gnocchi is cooked when water returns to the boil.
Add sour cream and allow to cook for additional 5 min/ 100 degrees/ speed 1.
Transfer gnocchi and sauce into thermosaver, mix and serve.
Accessories you need
If using homemade gnocchi it may be easier to steam the gnocchi using the varoma, only vary the temp to be set at varoma.
I used store bought gnocchi for this recipe.
If you are wanting more, or feeding hungry people, just double the amount of gnocchi and add an extra can of crushed tomatoes!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pennette with saffron and prawns
- Chilli prawn linguine
- Rasta Pasta a la Rainforest
- Pork and Mushroom Linguine
- pumpkin or smash risotto
- Layered Turkey Bechamel Pasta
- Red cabbage and beetroot bolognese
- Creamy Bacon and Broccoli Fettucine
- Chicken and Bacon Fettuccini
- Chicken Risotto with Chorizo and Mushroom
- 'Fried' Rice
- Creamy chicken tomato spaghetti.
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Roasted Red Pepper Puree
- Paleo Beef Burgers
- Chicken curry
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Healthier hobnob style cookies
- Variation Chicken Enchiladas
- Curried sweet potato soup
- Honey Pork Ribs
- Muhammara (Red pepper and walnut dip)
- Choc Chip Oat and Quinoa Cookies
- Guilt free raw chocolate treats
- Healthy breakfast