- 4 Large Eggs.
- 400 grams Plain Flour.
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt.
- 15 grams Olive Oil.
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add all ingredients to Thermomix and mix for 5 seconds speed 6.
Knead for 3 minutes
Empty onto floured surface (or thermomat) and make into a ball.
Wrap in clingwrap and let rest in fridge for 20 minutes.
Once rested, break into small pieces and roll using pasta machine (as thin as you like) or if you don't have one, use rolling pin on floured surface.
Cut to the size strips you require (keep the round edges if you have round edges on your lasagne dish).
At this point, you can pre-cook the sheets for 30 seconds in boiling water and then add to ice water. Dry and place on clean kitchen towells. TIP - a little bit of extra lasagne sauce whilst cooking and this step can be skipped.
Enjoy with your favourite Lasagne sauce!
Keep the round edges if you have round edges on your lasagne dish or cut to suit your dish size.
Pre-cook and dry if not using immediately, however, by adding extra sauce whilst cooking, the sheets absorb more flavour by skipping this step.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pennette with saffron and prawns
- Chilli prawn linguine
- Rasta Pasta a la Rainforest
- Pork and Mushroom Linguine
- pumpkin or smash risotto
- Layered Turkey Bechamel Pasta
- Red cabbage and beetroot bolognese
- Creamy Bacon and Broccoli Fettucine
- Chicken and Bacon Fettuccini
- Chicken Risotto with Chorizo and Mushroom
- 'Fried' Rice
- Creamy chicken tomato spaghetti.
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU