- 1 bunch parsley, fresh
- 70 g parmesan
- 1 --- Large Brown Onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 25 g olive oil
- 50 g white wine
- 350 g arborio rice
- 900 g chicken stock
- 450 g Raw Prawns, Peeled and Tailed
- 2 --- Cups baby spinach leaves
- 70 g sour cream
- 1/2 Lemon Juiced
- salt and pepper
8Recipe is created for
Add parsley and chop for 5 seconds on speed 6. Set aside.
Add Parmesan and grate for 5 seconds on speed 7. Set aside with parsley.
Add garlic and onion and chop for 5 seconds on speed 5.
Scrape down sides, add oil and saute for 3 minutes, 100 degrees, reverse speed 1.
Insert butterfly. Add rice and wine and saute for 2 minutes, 100 degrees, reverse speed 1.
Add stock and cook for 14 minutes, 100 degrees, reverse speed 1.
Add prawns and baby spinich leaves and cook for 1 minute and 30 seconds, 100 degrees, reverse speed 1.
Add sour cream,, lemon juice, Parmesan, parsley, salt and pepper and mix on reverse speed 2-3 for 5 seconds.
Place in thermoserver and let stand for approx 10 minutes.
Don't add the prawns any earlier. They are easily overcooked in the thermomix. They will cook through resting in the thermoserver.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chilli prawn linguine
- Rasta Pasta a la Rainforest
- Pork and Mushroom Linguine
- pumpkin or smash risotto
- Layered Turkey Bechamel Pasta
- Red cabbage and beetroot bolognese
- Creamy Bacon and Broccoli Fettucine
- Chicken and Bacon Fettuccini
- Chicken Risotto with Chorizo and Mushroom
- 'Fried' Rice
- Creamy chicken tomato spaghetti.
- Chicken Bean and Rice Salad
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Courgette & Chorizo Soup
- Chilli prawn linguine
- Healthy & Delicious Sea Bass Noodle Soup
- Cheese and bacon pastries
- Olive and feta pinwheels
- Quiche (Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Low FODMAP)
- Chicken Cacciatore
- Beetroot Gazpacho
- Cauliflower Soup
- Israeli Cous Cous Salad
- Sun dried Tomato tapenade
- Monkfish with prawns in spicy sauce