- 50 grams cheese, Cubed
- 1 onion, Peeled and quartered
- 1 clove garlic
- 20 grams olive oil
- 200 grams Diced ham pieces
- 200 grams mushrooms, Quartered
- 100 grams Aborio Rice
- 400 grams water
- 2 teaspoons chicken or vegetable stock paste
- 1 Handful baby spinach, Washed
- 75 grams cream, Optional
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Small amount of parsley, Chopped
1. Place cheese into and grate sp 7/10 seconds. Set aside
2. Add peeled garlic and onion to and grate sp4/10 seconds. 3. Insert butterfly.
4. Add ham, mushrooms and oil to .
5. Cook on Varoma, sp2/10 minutes .
6. Add rice and stir on Varoma sp1/, 3 minutes.
7. Add water and stock and cook at 100C, / 16 minutes.
8. Add spinach, cheese and optional cream.
9. Stir for 1 minute.
10. Serve sprinkled with parsley and extra cheese if desired.
This recipe was given to me by a dear Italian friend and I converted it to Thermi Speak
This mixture will thicken on standing but is a fairly runny style of risotto, which I prefer, and more common in the region of Italy from where the recipe originated
if you like this recipe, join my FaceBook group "Thermfy me...!" on //www.facebook.com/groups/1622735931274603/
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pennette with saffron and prawns
- Chilli prawn linguine
- Rasta Pasta a la Rainforest
- Pork and Mushroom Linguine
- pumpkin or smash risotto
- Layered Turkey Bechamel Pasta
- Red cabbage and beetroot bolognese
- Creamy Bacon and Broccoli Fettucine
- Chicken and Bacon Fettuccini
- Chicken Risotto with Chorizo and Mushroom
- 'Fried' Rice
- Creamy chicken tomato spaghetti.
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Sweet Light Scones
- Roasted Red Pepper Puree
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- Paleo Beef Burgers
- Chicken curry
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Variation Chicken Enchiladas
- Curried sweet potato soup
- Honey Pork Ribs
- Muhammara (Red pepper and walnut dip)
- JEAN's OWN VEGETABLE SOUP
- Cranberry Curd