- 25 g butter
- 2 cans tomatoes, tinned
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- 225g chorizo sausage, sliced into half circles
- pinch chilli flakes, dried
- 170 g cream
- 1 bunch parsley, small
- 300 g penne pasta, or your favourite
- 4 tablespoons parmesan, grated
- salt, pepper and sugar to taste
- 100 g water
Chop parsley for 4 seconds, speed 7. Remove and set aside.
Add garlic and rosemary, chop for 3 seconds, speed 7.
Add butter and saute garlic and rosemary at Varoma temperaure for 1 minute, speed 1.
Add tomatoes, salt, pepper and sugar (to sweeten the tomatoes), cook at Varoma temperature, 3 minutes, speed 1.
Add chorizo, water, chilli flakes, half of the chopped parsley and cream, cook at 100C, 10 minutes, ,.
Add penne, cook at 100C for 10 minutes (or time suggested on the pasta packet), , .
Place into Thermoserver or large serving bowl and stir in the parmesan cheese and the remainder of the parsley.
Cabanossi can also be used.
For a vegetarian version, omit the chorizo.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pennette with saffron and prawns
- Chilli prawn linguine
- Rasta Pasta a la Rainforest
- Pork and Mushroom Linguine
- pumpkin or smash risotto
- Layered Turkey Bechamel Pasta
- Red cabbage and beetroot bolognese
- Creamy Bacon and Broccoli Fettucine
- Chicken and Bacon Fettuccini
- Chicken Risotto with Chorizo and Mushroom
- 'Fried' Rice
- Creamy chicken tomato spaghetti.
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- JEAN's OWN VEGETABLE SOUP
- Cranberry Curd
- Healthy breakfast
- Tomato and red pepper soup
- Chocolate pear cake
- Broccoli and Quinoa Risotto with pan seared Chicken
- Black Olive Biscuits with cheese filling
- "I forgot to buy bread" Quick lunchbox Spelt Rolls
- Rhubarb and Ginger Victoria Sandwich
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Lemon Curd Low-carb
- Asian Pesto