- 70 grams parmesan
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 medium red onion, peeled and quartered
- 20 grams coconut oil
- 100 grams white wine
- 250 grams arborio rice
- 800 grams water
- 1 tablespoon chicken stock, (2 tbsps for more flavour)
- 1 chorizo sausage, Sliced
- 120 grams sliced mushrooms, White, Brown, &amp;amp; dried Porcini
- 300 grams Diced chicken thigh fillets
- 1/4 red capsicum, finely sliced for garnish
- chopped parsley to garnish
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Grate parmesan 10 sec/sp 9. Put into a small dish and set aside.
Wash and Dry the bowl and blade.
Soak your porcini mushrooms in water for 5 minutes (or more if required) before you commence your Risotto. This step will reconstitute them from their dried state.
Add garlic and onion to the bowl,process for 4sec sp 5
Add oil and saute 3 minutes temp 100 and sp 1
Add rice and wine, cook 3 mins, temp 100, reverse speed 1
Add all remaining ingredients insluding drained porcini mushrooms and cook for 17 mins, temp 100, reverse speed 1
Pour into Thermo server and stir in parmesan.
Let it sit for a few minutes
Garnish with the finely sliced red capsicum and chopped parsely before serving.
Dried Porcini Mushrooms
I prefer using a semi sweet wine for this dish however any wine works well.
A variety of mushrooms are available for risotto's. My preference are the ones listed however it's personal choice.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pennette with saffron and prawns
- Chilli prawn linguine
- Rasta Pasta a la Rainforest
- Pork and Mushroom Linguine
- pumpkin or smash risotto
- Layered Turkey Bechamel Pasta
- Red cabbage and beetroot bolognese
- Creamy Bacon and Broccoli Fettucine
- Chicken and Bacon Fettuccini
- 'Fried' Rice
- Creamy chicken tomato spaghetti.
- Chicken Bean and Rice Salad
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Roasted Red Pepper Puree
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- Paleo Beef Burgers
- Chicken curry
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Variation Chicken Enchiladas
- Curried sweet potato soup
- Honey Pork Ribs
- Muhammara (Red pepper and walnut dip)
- JEAN's OWN VEGETABLE SOUP
- Cranberry Curd
- Healthy breakfast