- 2 fillets chicken breast
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 Leek, Chopped
- 375 grams arborio rice
- 30 mls Olive Oil
- 250 mls White Wine
- 2 heaped tsp Chicken stock concentrate, (See my recipe on my profile)
- 750 mls water
- 1 block Havarti Cheese
- Parmesan Cheese to serve
1:- Place chicken and garlic in and pulse 4 - 5 times depending on how well you like your chicken cut up.
2:- Add oil and leek and cook for 4 minutes, speed 1, 100 degrees.
3:- Place rice, chicken stock, white wine and water in and cook for 20minutes, speed 1, 100 degrees.
4:- place chopped havarti cheese in and continue to cook for 5 minutes, speed 1, 100 degrees.
5:- use the to stir in any cheese that may be sitting on the top, let stand for 5 minutes to allow any extra water to be absorbed, serve with Parmesan cheese on top
I have my parmasen cheese already shredded and in the freezer ready to go
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chilli prawn linguine
- Rasta Pasta a la Rainforest
- Pork and Mushroom Linguine
- pumpkin or smash risotto
- Layered Turkey Bechamel Pasta
- Red cabbage and beetroot bolognese
- Creamy Bacon and Broccoli Fettucine
- Chicken and Bacon Fettuccini
- Chicken Risotto with Chorizo and Mushroom
- 'Fried' Rice
- Creamy chicken tomato spaghetti.
- Chicken Bean and Rice Salad
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Courgette & Chorizo Soup
- Chilli prawn linguine
- Healthy & Delicious Sea Bass Noodle Soup
- Chicken Cacciatore
- Beetroot Gazpacho
- Israeli Cous Cous Salad
- Sun dried Tomato tapenade
- Monkfish with prawns in spicy sauce
- Squid in paprika sauce
- Parmesan baked ricotta slice with tomato, olive & basil salad
- Anchovy and Spinach Relish
- Aubergine polpette