- 50 g parmesan cheese, cubed
- 1 onion, peeled and halved
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled
- handful flat leafed parsley
- 50 g olive oil
- 2 Chorizo sausages (about 250g), cut lengthways, then sliced
- 320 g arborio rice
- 100 g white wine
- 400 g Tinned diced tomatoes
- 1/2 tsp chilli flakes
- 1/2 tsp oregano, (dried)
- pinch sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 300 g chicken thighs, diced
- 2 tbsp TM vege stock concentrate
- 250 g water, (or whatever takes you to the fill line)
- 5 mushrooms, halved and sliced
- 40 g pitted kalamatta olives, halved
8Recipe is created for
Place the parmesan into the TM bowl and pulverise for 10 seconds/speed 9. Set aside.
Place onion, garlic and parsley in bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 6.
Add oil and chorizo and sauté for 2 min/100C/Reverse/speed 1 with MC off.
Insert Butterfly. Add rice and wine into bowl and sauté for 2 min/100C/Reverse/speed soft
Add diced tomatoes, chicken, chilli, oregano, salt and pepper and simmer 8min/100C/Reverse/speed soft
Add stock, water, mushrooms and olives and cook for 10 min/ 100C/Reverse/speed soft
Pour into Thermo Server, stir through parmesan and allow to sit for 5min.
Accessories you need
Risottos tend to freeze well, so make in bulk and freeze for yummy packed lunches/dinners!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pennette with saffron and prawns
- Chilli prawn linguine
- Rasta Pasta a la Rainforest
- Pork and Mushroom Linguine
- pumpkin or smash risotto
- Layered Turkey Bechamel Pasta
- Red cabbage and beetroot bolognese
- Creamy Bacon and Broccoli Fettucine
- Chicken and Bacon Fettuccini
- Chicken Risotto with Chorizo and Mushroom
- 'Fried' Rice
- Creamy chicken tomato spaghetti.
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Roasted Red Pepper Puree
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- Paleo Beef Burgers
- Chicken curry
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Variation Chicken Enchiladas
- Curried sweet potato soup
- Honey Pork Ribs
- Muhammara (Red pepper and walnut dip)
- JEAN's OWN VEGETABLE SOUP
- Cranberry Curd
- Healthy breakfast