- 40 g Parmesan block
- 1/2 zucchini diced
- 1 chicken breast or thigh diced
- 2 Bacon rashers diced
- 2 teaspoons Edc vege stock concentrate
- 450 grams water
- 3 Spring Onion trimmed and cut into pieces
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 180 g Aborio Rice
- 120 g white wine
- 15 g butter
- 1 stalk celery
- baby spinach leaves to taste
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place Parmesan Cheese into mixing Bowl and Grate 10 sec/speed 8 Set grated parmesan to the side.
Place baby Spinach leaves into thermoserver and set aside.
Place Spring onions, Garlic & Celery into TM bowl and chop for 6 seconds on speed 7.
Add olive oil and bacon and sauté for 5 minutes at Varoma on Reverse speed 1.
Add zucchini and saute for 2 minutes at Varoma on Reverse speed 1.
Insert butterfly whisk.
Add risotto rice, butter and wine then sauté for 2 minutes at 100ºC on Reverse + speed 1.5 without MC.
Scrape down sides of bowl with spatula. Add water, stock paste and Chicken and and cook for 13 minutes at 100ºC on Reverse + speed 1.5. Place simmering basket instead of MC into mixing bowl lid.
Transfer into ThermoServer. Sprinkle with parmesan and extra knob of butter & leave to rest for 5 minutes.
Gently stir to combine & serve immediately
Sprinkle with extra parmesan and cracked black pepper if desired.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pennette with saffron and prawns
- Chilli prawn linguine
- Rasta Pasta a la Rainforest
- Pork and Mushroom Linguine
- pumpkin or smash risotto
- Layered Turkey Bechamel Pasta
- Red cabbage and beetroot bolognese
- Creamy Bacon and Broccoli Fettucine
- Chicken and Bacon Fettuccini
- Chicken Risotto with Chorizo and Mushroom
- 'Fried' Rice
- Creamy chicken tomato spaghetti.
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Cranberry Curd
- Healthy breakfast
- Tomato and red pepper soup
- Chocolate pear cake
- Broccoli and Quinoa Risotto with pan seared Chicken
- Black Olive Biscuits with cheese filling
- "I forgot to buy bread" Quick lunchbox Spelt Rolls
- Rhubarb and Ginger Victoria Sandwich
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Lemon Curd Low-carb
- Asian Pesto
- Cheese and Chive Scones