- 12 sheets Lasagna
- 150 g parmesan
- 2 carrots
- 2 stalk celeri
- 2 onions
- 2 clove garlic
- 20 g olive oil
- 400 g minced beef meat
- 25 g tomato paste
- 400 g crushed tomatoes
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- a few leaves basil, fresh
- 40 g butter, (Can be substituted with olive oil)
- 50 g flour, or corn flour for a non-gluten version
- 700 g milk, or soy milk
1h 20minPreparation 50minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Grate 150g of Parmesan, /speed 10
- 1. Peel and cut the 2 carrots and the 2 celeri stalks into 2-3cm chunks and pour them into the bowl, add 2 onions cut in half (~260g), as well as 2 garlic cloves. chop 5 secs/speed 5. Add 20g of olive oil and cook 8mins/120deg c.
- Add tot he bowl 350-400g of minced meat, 25g of tomato paste, and 1 entire can of crushed tomatoes (400g). Add 1 teaspoon of dry oregano (or thyme), a few leaves of fresh basil, 3/4 of a teaspoon of salt, some pepper. cook 25 mins/98 deg/
- According to preference, you may not rince the bowl beforehand. Pour in the bowl 40g or butter or olive oil, 50g of flour, 700g of full cream milk, 1 tsp of salt and 2 pinches of grated nutmeg. cook 8mins/90 deg/ speed 4.
- Add 60g of the grated cheese previously made, mix 5secs/speed 5. Adjust seasoning.
- Pre-heat the oven at 180 deg C.
- In a baking tin (best is Le Creuset, dimensions ~20x28cm), pour a layer of meat sauce and a layer of white sauce on top, cover with a layer of lasagna pasta sheet. Repeast 3 times and finish with a layer of white sauce. Spread over the rest of the grated cheese.
- Put in the oven to bake for 30 mins, or until the cheese is golden. Let it rest at room temperature for 15 mins and serve with green salad.
Final Set Up
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.