- 40 grams unsalted butter, cubed
- 200 grams bacon, rindless rasher, cut into thin strips
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tsp rosemary leaves
- 200 grams swiss brown mushrooms, sliced
- 100 grams cheddar or tasty cheese, cubed
- 50 grams walnuts
- 3 tbsp flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 200 grams creme fraiche to serve
Add Cheese to TM Bowl and grate for 6-8 seconds on speed 8, remove and set aside. Add Walnuts to TM Bowl and roast for 3 1/2 minutes on Varoma, Reverse on speed 2 allow to cool slightly, then chop for 2 seconds on speed 5. Add to bowl with cheese.
Add the Garlic and Rosemary to TM Bowl and chop for 4 seconds on speed 7. Add Butter and Bacon to TM Bowl cook for 3-4 minutes on Varoma, Reverse on speed 1. Then add the Mushrooms and cook for 4 minutes on Varoma, Reverse on speed 2.
Add the Creme Fraiche, Walnuts and Cheese and cook for 4 minutes on 100 degrees, Reverse on speed 2. Add the Parsley to the TM Bowl during the last 2 minutes of cooking.
Serve this Sauce with Fettucine or your favorite pasta.
Bacon, Walnut & Mushroom Pasta Sauce
make your own pasta in the TM - it tastes so fresh and light.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chilli prawn linguine
- Rasta Pasta a la Rainforest
- Pork and Mushroom Linguine
- pumpkin or smash risotto
- Layered Turkey Bechamel Pasta
- Red cabbage and beetroot bolognese
- Creamy Bacon and Broccoli Fettucine
- Chicken and Bacon Fettuccini
- Chicken Risotto with Chorizo and Mushroom
- 'Fried' Rice
- Creamy chicken tomato spaghetti.
- Chicken Bean and Rice Salad
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Courgette & Chorizo Soup
- Chilli prawn linguine
- Healthy & Delicious Sea Bass Noodle Soup
- Chicken Cacciatore
- Beetroot Gazpacho
- Israeli Cous Cous Salad
- Sun dried Tomato tapenade
- Monkfish with prawns in spicy sauce
- Squid in paprika sauce
- Parmesan baked ricotta slice with tomato, olive & basil salad
- Anchovy and Spinach Relish
- Aubergine polpette