- 80 grams parmesan cheese, cubed
- 8 slices Short Cut Bacon roughly chopped
- 1 leek, white part only cut into chunks
- 2 cloves garlic
- 30 grams olive oil
- 400 grams arborio rice
- 100 grams white wine
- 2 tablespoons vegetable stock paste
- 1.1 litres water
- Salt & pepper to taste
Place parmesan cheese into mixing bowl and grate 10 secs/speed 9. Set aside.
Clean and dry mixing bowl.
Place garlic and leek in mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7. Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
Add bacon and chop 5 sec/speed 5.
Add oil and saute 3 min/Varoma/speed 1/MC off.
Insert butterfly, add rice and wine and saute 2 min/100°c//speed1/MC off.
Add stock and water and cook for 17 mins/100°c//speed1.
Pour into Thermoserver, stir in parmesan cheese and season as required.
Allow to rest in Thermoserver for at least 5 minutes before serving.
Shredded chicken can be used instead of bacon
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pennette with saffron and prawns
- Chilli prawn linguine
- Rasta Pasta a la Rainforest
- Pork and Mushroom Linguine
- pumpkin or smash risotto
- Layered Turkey Bechamel Pasta
- Red cabbage and beetroot bolognese
- Creamy Bacon and Broccoli Fettucine
- Chicken and Bacon Fettuccini
- Chicken Risotto with Chorizo and Mushroom
- 'Fried' Rice
- Creamy chicken tomato spaghetti.
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Chicken curry
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Variation Chicken Enchiladas
- Curried sweet potato soup
- Honey Pork Ribs
- Muhammara (Red pepper and walnut dip)
- JEAN's OWN VEGETABLE SOUP
- Cranberry Curd
- Healthy breakfast
- Tomato and red pepper soup
- Broccoli and Quinoa Risotto with pan seared Chicken
- "I forgot to buy bread" Quick lunchbox Spelt Rolls