- 300 g dry fusilli or trivelle pasta
- 40 g parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 1/2 Zucchini chopped into chunks, (optional)
- 550 g cold water
- 200 g cream
- 1 tablespoon vegetable stock paste TM
- 100 g milk
- 1 tablespoon Fresh chives, finely chopped
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Put the water, cream and vegetable stock into the TM bowl. Insert the simmering basket containing the pasta and zuchinni.
Cook for 10 minutes Varoma speed 4, MC on.
Stir the pasta to ensure it is all evenly cooked.
Cook for further 5 minutes Varoma speed 4, MC on.
Again, stir the pasta to ensure it is all evenly cooked.
Cook for 5 more minutes Varoma speed 4, MC on.
Once tha pasta is cooked, lift the simmering basket out of the TM bowl using your spatula and transfer the pasta and zucchini into a prewarmed thermoserver bowl and cover with the lid.
Cooking the pasta
The MC is on for all the steps.
The total cooking time for the pasta is 20 minutes. I have broken it down into steps to make it easy to remember to stir the pasta.
You can speed up the cooking time by submerging the pasta in boiling water in a thermoserver instead of rinsing it in the first step. Leave it submerged whilst preparing the cheese and zucchini. Then use boiling water in step 4. It should then only need 10 minutes to cook, but then omit the milk in the final step or the sauce will be too runny.
Increase the amount of cheese if your like a very strong flavour, the flavour is mild.
It could be made gluten free with the appropiate pasta, you may need to ajust cooking times.
I adapted this recipe from ThermOMG website to simplify it and work in the TM5. I use UHT thickened cream, 200ml packets which we keep as a staple in the pantry.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pennette with saffron and prawns
- Chilli prawn linguine
- Rasta Pasta a la Rainforest
- Pork and Mushroom Linguine
- pumpkin or smash risotto
- Layered Turkey Bechamel Pasta
- Red cabbage and beetroot bolognese
- Creamy Bacon and Broccoli Fettucine
- Chicken and Bacon Fettuccini
- Chicken Risotto with Chorizo and Mushroom
- 'Fried' Rice
- Creamy chicken tomato spaghetti.
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Chocolate pear cake
- Healthy carrot cake pancakes
- Cheese and Chive Scones
- Papaya and Coconut milk Panacotta
- Chocolate Digestives (adapted from Paul Hollywood's Recipe)
- Lemon Flan
- Courgette & Chorizo Soup
- Soda Bread with Feta & Rosemary
- portuguese soft/fresh cheese
- Summer Pudding
- Nigella' no churn lemon ice cream
- Olive and feta pinwheels