- 1/2 brown onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 --- Handful basil leaves
- 2 carrots, roughly chopped
- 1 stick celery (with leaves if you like), roughly chopped
- 100 g pumpkin, peeled and roughly chopped
- 100 g mushrooms, halved
- 1/2 red capsicum, roughly chopped
- 1/2 zucchini, roughly chopped
- 1/3 eggplant, roughtly chopped
- 3 tomatoes, halved
- 400 g diced tinned tomatoes
- 300 g tomato puree
- 50 g red wine
- 20 g TM vegetable stock concentrate
- salt and pepper to season
- 1 portion Bechamel sauce
- 100 g tasty cheese, (for topping)
- 1 package lasagne sheets
Grate all cheeses for Béchamel sauce and Lasagne topping in TM bowl – set aside.
2. After giving TM bowl a quick rinse, place onion, garlic cloves and basil in bowl and chop for 3 seconds, speed 6. Scrape down sides of bowl then sauté for 2 minutes, 100o, speed soft.
3. To sautéed mixture, add roughly chopped carrot, celery and pumpkin. Chop for 4 seconds, speed 5. Scrape down sides then add softer vegetables, roughly chopped capsicum, mushrooms, zucchini, eggplant and tomatoes. Chop for 6 seconds, speed 5.
4. To vegetables, add tinned tomatoes, puree, wine, pepper and vegetable stock. Cook veggie bolognaise mixture for 20 minutes, 100o, reverse speed soft. Set aside until your Béchamel sauce is cooked.
5. Give TM bowl a quick rinse and make your Béchamel sauce according to instructions in your Every Day Cookbook.
6. Layer your lasagne as your normally do in baking dish – if you don’t normally make lasagne, I tend to layer it following this pattern
Grated Cheese (on top!)
7. I’m sure we would have cooked it for around an hour in the oven on 180o until well browned.
* Admittedly this ‘Veggie Lasagne’ ended up changing ever so slightly (to keep hubby happy) and I added some sliced ham in between bolognaise mixture and lasagne sheets.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Simla Mirch Aur Aloo (Capsicum Aloo)
- Quiche (Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Low FODMAP)
- Aubergine polpette
- Quinoa, Squash and Goats Cheese Mini Patties
- Thai Quinoa balls
- Garlic Mushrooms with Steamed Egg on Sourdough
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Raw Pad Thai
- Raw Pizza
- Two Grain Vegetable Risotto
- Bulgur and Chickpea Salad
- Quinoa Salad with Courgette and Carrot
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Fresh Tomato Pasta Sauce
- Zucchini Slice with baby spinach and potato
- Chicken, cheese and vegetable meatloaf
- Simple Coconut Chicken Curry with Hidden Veggies for the Kids
- Creamy chicken tomato spaghetti.
- Hidden Veggie Bolognese sauce
- Creamy cheesy veg and bacon pasta
- Baby's first chicken dinner/ Chicken and vegetable puree
- Alfredo pasta
- Quinoa & Spring Vegetable Salad with Kale Pesto
- Cauliflower risotto with bacon & zucchini. Gluten free, dairy free, paleo, grain free
- ZUCCHINI + HALOUMI FRITTERS