- 50 g parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 1 lemon, zest of half and juice of whole lemon (approx 30 g)
- 70 g red onion, quartered
- 30 g olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 200 g wild rice mixture, rinsed
- 100 g quinoa grains
- 1000 g vegetable stock
- 280 g green asparagus, woody ends removed, stalks cut into three
- 60 g frozen gree peas, 1/2
- 1/2 tsp fine sea salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 50 g cream cheese
1h 5minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking 55min
easyPreparation Appropriate for Thermomix-Beginners
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place Parmesan cheese in mixing bowl and grate 5 sec/speed 8. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Place strips of lemon zest in bowl and grate 10 sec/speed 10. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Place onion, oil and garlic in mixing bowl then chop 3 sec/speed 5. Scrape down sides of bowl with spatula. Sauté 5 min/120°C/speed 1.
- Add rice and quinoa then stir 2 min//speed 1.
- Add stock and simmer 35 min/98°C//speed .
- Add lemon juice, reserved grated zest and asparagus then cook 4 min/98°C//speed .
- Add peas, salt and pepper then cook 3 min/98°C//speed.
- Add cream cheese and stir in gently using spatula. Serve with reserved grated Parmesan.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quiche (Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Low FODMAP)
- Aubergine polpette
- Quinoa, Squash and Goats Cheese Mini Patties
- Thai Quinoa balls
- Garlic Mushrooms with Steamed Egg on Sourdough
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Raw Pad Thai
- Raw Pizza
- Bulgur and Chickpea Salad
- Quinoa Salad with Courgette and Carrot
- Puy Lentil Salad
- Potato Gnochhi with Tomato Sauce
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Chilli prawn linguine
- Easy "Roast" Chicken & Veg
- Red rice with feta, beetroot and smoked mackerel
- Healthy & Delicious Sea Bass Noodle Soup
- Nigella' no churn lemon ice cream
- Thermomix Lemon Cod with anchovies
- Chicken Cacciatore
- Beetroot Gazpacho
- Chocolate Dripping Cake
- Very easy Lemon pudding
- Israeli Cous Cous Salad
- Sun dried Tomato tapenade