- 2 tbs Ground desiccated coconut
- 2 tbs flour
- 5 g Thai fish sauce, Optional
- 100 g Peanut Butter
- 350 g Cooked quinoa
- 10 g Fresh coriander 1
- 1 heaped tablespoon Hempseeds
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Remove outer leaves of lemongrass and chop core into 2cm pieces.slice the ginger into coins .
- Chop the ginger, onion, lemongrass and lime leaves 10 sec /sp 7 severall times, scraping down the bowl each time until finely chopped
- Add the fish sauce, soy sauce, coriander and crunchy peanut butters and mix 5sec/sp 5
- Add the hemp seeds, quinoa, coconut powder and 1-2 tbs flour . Blend 20 sec/sp 3 If the mixture is too soft to roll into balls add more flour
- Roll into balls and refrigerate until firm .
- Pan or deep fry until golden brown on all sides. Serve with sweet chilli sauce.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Oatmeal with Chia Seeds
- Masoor dal, red lentil curry
- Simla Mirch Aur Aloo (Capsicum Aloo)
- Quiche (Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Low FODMAP)
- Aubergine polpette
- Quinoa, Squash and Goats Cheese Mini Patties
- Garlic Mushrooms with Steamed Egg on Sourdough
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Raw Pad Thai
- Raw Pizza
- Two Grain Vegetable Risotto
- Bulgur and Chickpea Salad
- Nutella Crepes
- Coconut & Chocolate chip Banana Bread
- Sweet Light Scones
- Mini Carrot Muffins (Baby/Toddler - no added sugar)
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Healthier hobnob style cookies
- Victoria Sponge
- Choc Chip Oat and Quinoa Cookies
- Chocolate pear cake
- Healthy carrot cake pancakes
- Black Olive Biscuits with cheese filling