- 40 g parmesan cheese, cut into 3cm pieces
- 1 brown onion, peeled and quartered
- 1 carrot, peeled and roughly chopped
- 40 g butter
- 40 g olive oil
- 250 g arborio rice
- 80 g white wine
- 2 tablespoon vegetable stock paste
- 400 g swiss brown mushrooms, sliced
- 650 g water
- 160 g Baby Spinach Leaves, washed
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- black pepper, freshly ground
- mint & basil leaves, garnish
- extra lemon wedges, garnish
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place Parmesan cheese into mixing bowl and grate 10 sec/speed 10. Transfer to a small bowl and set aside. Clean and dry mixing bowl.
2. Place onion and carrot in the mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 5. Scrape down the sides of the bowl with spatula.
3. Add butter and olive oil and saute onion and carrot 3 min/120C/speed 1. Scrape down sides of the bowl.
4. Add rice and saute 1 min/120C/speed 1 without measuring cup.
5. Add wine and saute 2 min/Var/reverse/speed 1 without measuring cup.
6. Add vegetable stock paste, mushrooms and water. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and move the rice around the base of the bowl. Cook 13 min/100C/reverse/speed 1, placing simmering basket onto the mixing bowl lid.
7. Place spinach leaves in the Thermoserver.
8. Transfer risotto into Thermoserver onto the spinach leaves. Add the lemon zest, juice and black pepper to taste. Using the spatula, combine with the grated Parmesan cheese. Allow to rest for 5 minutes.
9. Fluff risotto with a fork and serve garnished with herbs and extra lemon wedges.
Tip: replace baby spinach with baby kale leaves or swop the carrot for zucchini.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Simla Mirch Aur Aloo (Capsicum Aloo)
- Quiche (Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Low FODMAP)
- Aubergine polpette
- Quinoa, Squash and Goats Cheese Mini Patties
- Thai Quinoa balls
- Garlic Mushrooms with Steamed Egg on Sourdough
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Raw Pad Thai
- Raw Pizza
- Two Grain Vegetable Risotto
- Bulgur and Chickpea Salad
- Quinoa Salad with Courgette and Carrot
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard
- Sophie's 3 Minute Bread
- Chocolate Digestives (adapted from Paul Hollywood's Recipe)
- Lemon Flan
- Courgette & Chorizo Soup
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Chilli prawn linguine
- Easy "Roast" Chicken & Veg
- Red rice with feta, beetroot and smoked mackerel
- Healthy & Delicious Sea Bass Noodle Soup
- Vanilla & Strawberry cheesecake (unbaked)
- Nigella' no churn lemon ice cream