- 80 grams red onion, halved
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 2 --- spring onions, roughly chopped
- 15 grams coconut oil
- 200 grams zucchini, thickly sliced
- 30 grams mushrooms, roughly chopped
- 170 grams eggplant, cut into bite-sized chunks
- 300 grams tomatoes, cut into bite-sized chunks
- 70 grams red capsicum, cut into bite-sized chunks
- 95 grams green capsicum, cut into bite-sized chunks
- 4 leaves fresh basil
- 1 pinch rosemary, thyme, marjoram, oregano, dulse flakes, be generous with each
- --- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 sticks celery, cut into bite-sized chunks
Add onion, garlic and spring onions to the bowl. Chop 5 seconds, Speed 5. Scrape down sides.
Add oil, sauté 5 minutes, Varoma temperature, , Speed 1 with MC tilted to allow for the escape of steam.
Add remaining ingredients and cook 30 minutes, 100 C, , Speed .
The quantities are the exact ones I used as I threw this together, but you could certainly play around with them and just use up whatever vegetables you have in the fridge.
I served this with some crispy chicken done in the frypan with a bit of coconut oil but you could serve it with a crusty bread, or poached eggs for breakfast...
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Simla Mirch Aur Aloo (Capsicum Aloo)
- Quiche (Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Low FODMAP)
- Aubergine polpette
- Quinoa, Squash and Goats Cheese Mini Patties
- Thai Quinoa balls
- Garlic Mushrooms with Steamed Egg on Sourdough
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Raw Pad Thai
- Raw Pizza
- Two Grain Vegetable Risotto
- Bulgur and Chickpea Salad
- Quinoa Salad with Courgette and Carrot
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Tomato and red pepper soup
- Broccoli and Quinoa Risotto with pan seared Chicken
- Asian Pesto
- Pennette with saffron and prawns
- sun dried tomatoes pesto
- peppers and balsamic vinegar gazpacho
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one
- Courgette & Chorizo Soup
- Chilli prawn linguine
- Healthy & Delicious Sea Bass Noodle Soup
- Chicken Cacciatore
- Beetroot Gazpacho