- 120 g day-old bread, torn into chunks
- 25 g parmesan cheese
- coriander, handful
- parsley, handful
- 1 carrot, cut into chunks
- 1 onion, peeled and quartered
- 2 clove garlic, peeled
- 260 g chickpeas, cooked, or equivalent tinned, drained
- 4 eggs
- 25 g sesame seeds
- 1/2 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
Chop bread, parmesan and fresh herbs for 15 seconds, speed 7. Set aside, then place into the bowl the carrot, onion and garlic. Chop 2 seconds, speed 6. Set aside with the breadcrumb mixture.
Into the bowl, place the chickpeas (I used dried chickpeas that I soaked then cooked, this would work fine with canned chickpeas, just use a similar weight). Chop 1 second, speed 5, then add the eggs (I used small eggs, I suggest you put 3 eggs in then add another after you’ve mixed it up if it seems too dry), sesame seeds, cumin and everything that has been set aside until now. Season with salt and pepper. Combine for 10 seconds, speed 4. Scrape down the bowl and repeat. Refrigerate the mixture for half an hour.
After this time, using wet hands, shape into patties and cook on the barbecue or in a frypan, for roughly 5 minutes on each side.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Simla Mirch Aur Aloo (Capsicum Aloo)
- Quiche (Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Low FODMAP)
- Aubergine polpette
- Quinoa, Squash and Goats Cheese Mini Patties
- Thai Quinoa balls
- Garlic Mushrooms with Steamed Egg on Sourdough
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Raw Pad Thai
- Raw Pizza
- Two Grain Vegetable Risotto
- Bulgur and Chickpea Salad
- Quinoa Salad with Courgette and Carrot
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Muhammara (Red pepper and walnut dip)
- JEAN's OWN VEGETABLE SOUP
- Tomato and red pepper soup
- Butternut squash and bacon soup
- Healthy carrot cake pancakes
- Broccoli and Quinoa Risotto with pan seared Chicken
- Asian Pesto
- Pennette with saffron and prawns
- sun dried tomatoes pesto
- peppers and balsamic vinegar gazpacho
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one
- Courgette & Chorizo Soup