- 500 g courgettes, cut in pieces
- 250 g carrots, cut in pieces
- 100 g red cabbage, cut in pieces
- 25 g fresh coriander, leaves only
- 100 g spring onions, cut in lengths (2 cm)
- 10 g fresh root ginger, cut in round slices (2 mm)
- 25 g lime juice
- 1 sprig fresh mint, leaves only
- 100 g red peppers, cut in long slices (5 mm)
- 45 g sesame seeds
- 50 g apple juice
- 30 g orange juice
- 40 g pistachio nuts, unsalted, shelled
- 25 g tamarind paste
- 5 g fresh root ginger, cut in round slices (2 mm)
- 15 g lime juice
- 1 - 2 fresh green chillies, seeds removed (optional)
easyPreparation Appropriate for Thermomix-Beginners
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place courgettes and carrots in mixing bowl then grate 3sec/speed5. Transfer to a large serving bowl.
- Place red cabbage in mixing bowl then grate 2 sec/speed 5. Add to serving bowl.
- Place coriander, spring onions, ginger, lime juice and mint in mixing bowl then chop 3 sec/speed 5. Add to serving bowl.
- Add red pepper slices to serving bowl and mix well with spatula.
- Place sesame seeds, apple juice, orange juice, 25g pistachio nuts, tamarind paste,ginger, lime juice, and green chillies, if using, in mixing bowl then blend 1 min/speed 9.
- Pour dressing over salad in serving bowl and mix well. Garnish with remaining pistachio nuts then serve.
Season with sea salt to taste.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quiche (Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Low FODMAP)
- Aubergine polpette
- Quinoa, Squash and Goats Cheese Mini Patties
- Thai Quinoa balls
- Garlic Mushrooms with Steamed Egg on Sourdough
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Raw Pizza
- Two Grain Vegetable Risotto
- Bulgur and Chickpea Salad
- Quinoa Salad with Courgette and Carrot
- Puy Lentil Salad
- Potato Gnochhi with Tomato Sauce
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU