- 250 g quinoa
- 20 g olive oil
- 700 g water
- 1 vegetable stock cube, (for 0.5 l)
- 450 g courgettes, cut in pieces
- 300 g carrots, cut in pieces
- 1 clove garlic
- 30 g mixed fresh herbs, (e.g. basil, parsley, coriander)
- 40 g lemon juice
- 20 g vinegar, (e.g. apple cider vinegar)
- 50 g olive oil
- 2 tsp fine sea salt
- 3/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tsp sugar
2h 5minPreparation 20minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place quinoa and oil in mixing bowl then sauté 3 min/Varoma//speed 1.
- Add water and stock cube then cook 22 min/90°C//speed . Transfer quinoa to a fine sieve and leave to drain, then transfer to a serving bowl and set aside.
- Place courgettes and carrots in mixing bowl then chop 5 sec/speed 4.5. Add chopped vegetables to drained quinoa and stir through with spatula.
- Place garlic and herbs in mixing bowl then chop 3 sec/speed 8. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
- Add lemon juice, vinegar, oil, salt, pepper and sugar then mix 5 sec/speed 4. Transfer to bowl with quinoa and mix wellwith spatula. Leave to chill in fridge for 1 hour.
- Serve chilled.
Accessories you need
A perfect dish to prepare in advance for lunches during the week, or a great buffet piece to accompany meats and/or leafy green salads.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Special Prayer For Marriage +27731989448 Traditional Healers in Durban-Ladysmith- Howick-Port Shepstone-Tongaat-Somerset West-Butteworth-Cape Town- Kempton Park
- Call me today +27731989448 Spiritual Healer Near You-Fix Financial in Mthatha-Butteworth-Phoenix-Ladysmith-Welkom-Port Elizabeth-Ladysmith-Kempton Park
- Lost Lover-Traditional Healers +27731989448-Financial Solution-Win Lotto in Welkom-Port Elizabeth-Butteworth-Ladysmith-Empangeni-Kempton Park
- Bring Back Your Ex-Lover Caster +27731989448 Solution to Money Problems in Vryheid-Kempton Park-Germiston-Roodepoort-Ladysmith-Durban-Empangeni
- 100%Financial Freedom Spell Caster_+27731989448 Traditional Healers in Port Shepstone, Chatsworth, Durban, Cape Town, Roodepoort, Midrand
- Marry me now medicine spell +27731989448 Traditional Healers__in USA, Florido, Georgia, Texas Houston, Oregon,__in Greece Crate, Patras, =in UK London, Wales
- #Money Money Spell Caster__in Business Growth=+27731989448 Spiritual Healers__@in USA, Alaska, Colorado, Houston, Boston, Brooklyn, Iowa, Utah, UK_IN Leeds, Bath
- Get Quick Marriaged African Medicine +27731989448 #Spiritual #Healers in the USA, Auburn, Alabama, Brooklyn, Canada, Ottawa, Toronto, Sydney, Hobart, Perth, UK, LONDON, WALES
- Business Growth-Marriage-Lost Lover-Solutions +27731989448_Psychic-Traditional Healers in the USA- Dallas, New Orleans, New York City,
- Return Back Your Ex-Lover Spell Caster +27731989448 Traditional Healers in Alexander City Andalusia Anniston Athens Atmore Auburn Bessemer Birmingham Chickasaw Clanton Cullman
- Unwanted Divorce Spell Caster +27731989448 Traditional Healers in Durban Empangeni Ladysmith Newcastle Pietermaritzburg Pinetown Ulundi Umlazi,
- Affordable Traditional Healers +27731989448 Solve all Your Relationship in Western Cape Bellville Cape Town Constantia George Hopefield Oudtshoorn Paarl Simon’s Town Stellenbosch Swellendam Worcester
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Omelette Muffins