- 900 g water
- 100 g quinoa
- 20 g TM stock concentrate, optional
- 300 g peas and corn (frozen)
- 100 g chicken thigh (optional), chopped in 1 cm cubes. You could use any meat or protein
- additional veggies of choice, chopped into small pieces (could do in TM first
- 3 eggs, beaten lightly
- 20 g low salt soy sauce
- pepper to taste
Place water and stock concentrate in bowl
Add TM basket and pour in Quinoa. Close TM lid and place Varoma on top (mc removed).
In the bottom of the Varoma, place peas and corn, chicken or extra veggies of your choice.
Insert Varoma tray and line with baking paper (it will sit better if you wet the paper first and squeeze out) ensure the top side vents are not covered by the paper - this is to make sure that steam can circulate.
Place egg mixture onto paper lined Varoma tray and season with a little pepper if you like. Place lid on top of Varoma and cook 17 mins / Varoma / speed 3.
Roughly chop Omelette mixture and tip into large bowl, add veggies and Quinoa, drizzle with soy sauce and mix.
Enjoy as a side or main.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Simla Mirch Aur Aloo (Capsicum Aloo)
- Quiche (Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Low FODMAP)
- Aubergine polpette
- Quinoa, Squash and Goats Cheese Mini Patties
- Thai Quinoa balls
- Garlic Mushrooms with Steamed Egg on Sourdough
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Raw Pad Thai
- Raw Pizza
- Two Grain Vegetable Risotto
- Bulgur and Chickpea Salad
- Quinoa Salad with Courgette and Carrot
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Low fat Pasta with fresh Tarragon and chicken thighs in tomato sauce
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- Choc Chip Oat and Quinoa Cookies
- JEAN's OWN VEGETABLE SOUP
- Cranberry Curd
- Healthy breakfast
- Broccoli and Quinoa Risotto with pan seared Chicken
- "I forgot to buy bread" Quick lunchbox Spelt Rolls
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Asian Pesto
- Pennette with saffron and prawns
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one