- 8 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 200 g puy lentils, dried, rinsed or green lentils, dried, rinsed
- 750 g water
- 1 clove garlic
- 25 g shallots
- 25 g red onion
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1/4 tsp fine sea salt
- 2 pinches ground black pepper, or to taste
- 10 g red wine vinegar
- 30 g olive oil
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place parsley in mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Place lentils, water, garlic in mixing bowl then cook 35 min/100°C//speed 1. Drain lentils through simmering basket and remove garlic clove. Rinse under cold running water then transfer to a salad bowl and set aside.
- Place shallot and red onion in mixing bowl then chop 5 sec/speed 5. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
- Add mustard, salt, pepper, red wine vinegar, oil and reserved chopped parsley then mix 20 sec/speed 4.
- Transfer to salad bowl with lentils and mix well. Leave in a cool place until ready to serve.
This is the basis of a salad that can be added to with many different ingredients/flavour combinations. Try adding peas, chopped cooked beetroot, sugar snap peas, cooked chicken pieces.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Simla Mirch Aur Aloo (Capsicum Aloo)
- Quiche (Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Low FODMAP)
- Aubergine polpette
- Quinoa, Squash and Goats Cheese Mini Patties
- Thai Quinoa balls
- Garlic Mushrooms with Steamed Egg on Sourdough
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Raw Pad Thai
- Raw Pizza
- Two Grain Vegetable Risotto
- Bulgur and Chickpea Salad
- Quinoa Salad with Courgette and Carrot
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Tomato and red pepper soup
- Broccoli and Quinoa Risotto with pan seared Chicken
- "I forgot to buy bread" Quick lunchbox Spelt Rolls
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Asian Pesto
- Cheese and Chive Scones
- Pennette with saffron and prawns
- sun dried tomatoes pesto
- peppers and balsamic vinegar gazpacho
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one
- Watermelon drink
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard