- 600 g pumpkin, cut into cubes
- 1 onion, cut in half
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 heaped tablespoon cummin powder
- 50 g Roasted Cashews
- 150 g brown lentils, (they call them green lentils for some reason)
- 8 sprigs parsley, a handful
- 150 g breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 2 eggs
- salt and pepper to taste
- olive oil for frying
- 1 avocado, sliced
- beetroot relish
- sour cream
- Lettuce, Leaves
- turkish or foccacia, the Italian Onion Bread from My Way of Cooking is perfect
Place 1 litre of water in the Thermomix bowl and place lentils in the basket. Place the pumpkin in the Varoma. Cook for 30 mins at Varoma temperature speed 2.
Tip water out before continuing with next step.
Place onions, garlic, parsley and cashews into bowl and chop speed 7 for 6 seconds.
Mix all ingredients together on speed 5 for 20 seconds (or until they are all mixed together)
Heat frypan and drop large spoonfuls onto the pan and flatten into patties. Cook until golden brown and warmed through. Serve with turkish bread (or make some Italian Onion Bread from My Way of Cooking - too easy) sour cream, avocado, some lettuce and beetroot relish.
Cook lentils and pumpkin (takes 30 mins)
To get a consistant size and shape use a measuring cup to scoop out the mix (wet it first so the mix doesn't stick)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Simla Mirch Aur Aloo (Capsicum Aloo)
- Quiche (Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Low FODMAP)
- Aubergine polpette
- Quinoa, Squash and Goats Cheese Mini Patties
- Thai Quinoa balls
- Garlic Mushrooms with Steamed Egg on Sourdough
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Raw Pad Thai
- Raw Pizza
- Two Grain Vegetable Risotto
- Bulgur and Chickpea Salad
- Quinoa Salad with Courgette and Carrot
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Asian Pesto
- Pennette with saffron and prawns
- sun dried tomatoes pesto
- peppers and balsamic vinegar gazpacho
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one
- Courgette & Chorizo Soup
- Chilli prawn linguine
- Healthy & Delicious Sea Bass Noodle Soup
- Cheese and bacon pastries
- Chicken Cacciatore
- Beetroot Gazpacho
- Thai Chilli Chicken and Basil