- 220 g water
- 2 tsp dried yeast
- 400 g bakers flour
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 30g olive oil
- 60 g parmesan cheese, cut into cubes, optional
- 4-6 sprigs fresh rosemary, leaves only
- sea salt
- 2-3 cloves garlic, peeled
- olive oil, to drizzle on top
Chop the topping ingredients first.
If using parmasean cheese chop for 5 secs speed 10. Scrape down & place to one side.
Add garlic & rosemary & chop for 5 secs speed 7. Scrape down the bowl & place garlic & rosemary to one side.
No need to clean the bowl start making the dough.
Place water and yeast into the TM bowl, add flour,olive oil and salt and mix 6 sec/speed 6 then knead 1½ min//.
Transfer dough onto a ThermoMat and roll up in the ThermoMat, or transfer dough to a lightly oiled bowl and cover the bowl with a slightly damp tea towel. Set aside to prove in a warm place for 30 minutes, or until nearly doubled in size.
Preheat oven to 220°C. Lightly flour baking or pizza trays and set aside.
This amount of dough can make 1 big pizza bread either round or rectangle (like a focaccia bread) to suit your tin or 2 small pizza breads.
Place bases onto prepared trays and top with even amounts of reserved chopped fresh rosemary & garlic, season with salt and pepper and drizzle lightly with oil. If you are using the parmesean cheese you can sprinkle over the top.
Bake for 10 minutes, or until pizzas are golden. Slice & serve hot with a Thermomix soup.
You can make this recipe in the Thermomix model 5 too. It's one of the foods we make at a Thermomix Demo.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Simla Mirch Aur Aloo (Capsicum Aloo)
- Quiche (Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Low FODMAP)
- Aubergine polpette
- Quinoa, Squash and Goats Cheese Mini Patties
- Thai Quinoa balls
- Garlic Mushrooms with Steamed Egg on Sourdough
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Raw Pad Thai
- Raw Pizza
- Two Grain Vegetable Risotto
- Bulgur and Chickpea Salad
- Quinoa Salad with Courgette and Carrot
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- JEAN's OWN VEGETABLE SOUP
- Cranberry Curd
- Healthy breakfast
- "I forgot to buy bread" Quick lunchbox Spelt Rolls
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Asian Pesto
- Pennette with saffron and prawns
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one
- Watermelon drink
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard
- Sophie's 3 Minute Bread