- 155 g coarse oatmeal, steel cut oatmeal(5.5 oz)
- 70 g chia seeds, (2.5 oz)
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1420 g soy milk (or coconut milk), (50 oz)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract, natural
- banana, Sliced
- almond butter
- cocoa nibs
- avocado, Sliced
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Mix 30 seconds/speed 2 reverse
Remove mixing bowl cover
Add soy milk and vanilla extract to mixing bowl
Put measuring cup in mixing bowl cover
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Masoor dal, red lentil curry
- Simla Mirch Aur Aloo (Capsicum Aloo)
- Quiche (Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Low FODMAP)
- Aubergine polpette
- Quinoa, Squash and Goats Cheese Mini Patties
- Thai Quinoa balls
- Garlic Mushrooms with Steamed Egg on Sourdough
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Raw Pad Thai
- Raw Pizza
- Two Grain Vegetable Risotto
- Bulgur and Chickpea Salad
- Coconut & Chocolate chip Banana Bread
- Apple, Pear and Banana Purée.
- Paleo Flourless Brownie Bite
- Healthy carrot cake pancakes
- Chocolate Dripping Cake
- Simple Matcha Smoothie
- Breakfast Pancakes (free from)
- Lime & Avocado Smoothie
- Banana Bread
- Coconut chia with fruit puree
- Banana and oat pancakes
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies