- 100 grams parmesan cheese cubed, or more to sprinkle on top
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 onion
- 1 sprig continental parsley
- 40 grams butter
- 20 grams EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)
- 320g Aborio Rice
- 80g white wine
- 1-2 tablespoons TM stock concentrate, (vegetable)
- 800g water
- 250g mixed mushrooms, fresh, (oyster, shitake, portabello, button, honey brown)
- 200g semi sundried tomatoes
- 100g Baby Spinach Leaves
- cracked black pepper, to taste
Grate parmesan cheese 10 secs speed 10. Set aside.
Place onion garlic & parsley into TM bowl & chop 3 secs speed 5.
Scrape down the sides of the bowl with spatula.
Add butter & oil & cook for 3 mins, Varoma speed 1.
Add rice & wine & cook for 2 mins, 100 degrees speed 1.5, with out the MC.
Add the stock mushrooms & water, cook for 13 mins, 100 degrees speed 1.5 with the MC on.
The risotto will still be quite liquidy, pour it into a thermoserver that has the spinach & the semi sundried tomatoes in it & stir through some of the cheese & cracked pepper. Allow to sit in the Thermoserver for at least 5- 10 mins. It will continue cooking while it sits, so if you prefer more of a bite to your risotto get it out sooner than later. Serve with a bit more cheese.
If you like a more intense mushroom flavour you can mill some dried mushroom after you have milled your cheese.
You can add less butter & oil if your prefer.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Simla Mirch Aur Aloo (Capsicum Aloo)
- Quiche (Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Low FODMAP)
- Aubergine polpette
- Quinoa, Squash and Goats Cheese Mini Patties
- Thai Quinoa balls
- Garlic Mushrooms with Steamed Egg on Sourdough
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Raw Pad Thai
- Raw Pizza
- Two Grain Vegetable Risotto
- Bulgur and Chickpea Salad
- Quinoa Salad with Courgette and Carrot
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Sweet Light Scones
- Granola Bars
- Mini Carrot Muffins (Baby/Toddler - no added sugar)
- Roasted Red Pepper Puree
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- Paleo Flourless Brownie Bite
- Paleo Beef Burgers
- Chicken curry
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Variation Chicken Enchiladas
- Curried sweet potato soup
- Honey Pork Ribs