- 30 g extra virgin olive oil, plus extra for greasing
- 220 g water, lukewarm
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp dried yeast, or 20 g fresh yeast
- 450 g strong white bread flour
- 100 g tomato puree, concentrated
- 1 tsp salt
- 50 g passata, for topping
- 1 package mozzarella, grated, for topping
1h 20minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Lightly grease a large bowl with oil and set aside. Place water, sugar and yeast in a mixing bowl and mix 20 secs/speed 2
- Add bread flour, tomato puree, oil and salt then knead 2 min//. Transfer dough to a greased bowl, cover with cling film then leave to prove in a warm place until doubled in size (approx 1 hour).
- Preheat oven to 230°C and line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- Using spatula, divide dough into 16 pieces of the same size and form each one into a ball. Roll each into a circle (Ø 10 cm) then transfer to tray.
- Spread passata on each round, then top with mozzarella. Bake 10-15 minutes (230°C) and serve warm
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Oatmeal with Chia Seeds
- Masoor dal, red lentil curry
- Simla Mirch Aur Aloo (Capsicum Aloo)
- Quiche (Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Low FODMAP)
- Aubergine polpette
- Quinoa, Squash and Goats Cheese Mini Patties
- Thai Quinoa balls
- Garlic Mushrooms with Steamed Egg on Sourdough
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Raw Pad Thai
- Raw Pizza
- Two Grain Vegetable Risotto
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Sugar Free Plain Yoghurt
- Chorizo Risotto
- Tomato Ketchup - Sugar Free
- The Best Boozy Chilli Con Carne
- Fat and Gluten Free Pepper Steak Sauce
- Baked Marble Cheesecake with Brownie Base
- Russian Honey cake
- Cauliflower mash
- Red pepper and tomato soup
- Nutella Crepes
- Spicy Hot Chocolate
- Coconut & Chocolate chip Banana Bread