- 420 grams sliced mushrooms
- 2 cloves garlic
- 25 grams onion
- 2 sprigs parsley
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 eggs
- 150 grams cream
- 4 slices Sourdough Bread
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Thinly slice the mushrooms by hand
2. Put the garlic, onion, parsley and olive oil in the TM jug. 3 Seconds/ Speed 7
3. Sautee for 2 minutes / 100 degrees / Speed 1
4. Insert the butterfly whisk and add the mushrooms and cook for 10 minutes / 100 degrees / Speed 1. Line the varoma tray with baking paper, drizzle with oil and crack 4 eggs onto tray. Place varoma tray on top of the TM jug and steam for 6 minutes / Varoma / Speed 1 or until the eggs are cooked.
5. Remove tray and replace with MC and add stock paste and cream and cook for a further 2 minutes / 100 degrees / Speed 1
5. Meanwhile toast the sour dough then serve topped with mushrooms and egg.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Simla Mirch Aur Aloo (Capsicum Aloo)
- Quiche (Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Low FODMAP)
- Aubergine polpette
- Quinoa, Squash and Goats Cheese Mini Patties
- Thai Quinoa balls
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Raw Pad Thai
- Raw Pizza
- Two Grain Vegetable Risotto
- Bulgur and Chickpea Salad
- Quinoa Salad with Courgette and Carrot
- Puy Lentil Salad
- Asian Pesto
- Pennette with saffron and prawns
- sun dried tomatoes pesto
- peppers and balsamic vinegar gazpacho
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one
- Lemon Flan
- Courgette & Chorizo Soup
- Chilli prawn linguine
- Healthy & Delicious Sea Bass Noodle Soup
- Summer Pudding
- Cheese and bacon pastries
- Nigella' no churn lemon ice cream