- 420 grams sliced mushrooms
- 2 cloves garlic
- 25 grams onion
- 2 sprigs parsley
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 eggs
- 150 grams cream
- 4 slices Sourdough Bread
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Thinly slice the mushrooms by hand
2. Put the garlic, onion, parsley and olive oil in the TM jug. 3 Seconds/ Speed 7
3. Sautee for 2 minutes / 100 degrees / Speed 1
4. Insert the butterfly whisk and add the mushrooms and cook for 10 minutes / 100 degrees / Speed 1. Line the varoma tray with baking paper, drizzle with oil and crack 4 eggs onto tray. Place varoma tray on top of the TM jug and steam for 6 minutes / Varoma / Speed 1 or until the eggs are cooked.
5. Remove tray and replace with MC and add stock paste and cream and cook for a further 2 minutes / 100 degrees / Speed 1
5. Meanwhile toast the sour dough then serve topped with mushrooms and egg.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- ((+27635344422))_Cytotec available in Bahrain_Simple ways of doing abortion in Bahrain
- Oatmeal with Chia Seeds
- Masoor dal, red lentil curry
- Simla Mirch Aur Aloo (Capsicum Aloo)
- Quiche (Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Low FODMAP)
- Aubergine polpette
- Quinoa, Squash and Goats Cheese Mini Patties
- Thai Quinoa balls
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Raw Pad Thai
- Raw Pizza
- Two Grain Vegetable Risotto
- Bolognese Lasagna
- Msg based seasoning
- KFC based Chicken seasoning
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Philadelphia cheese
- Tomato Ketchup - Sugar Free
- The Best Boozy Chilli Con Carne
- Fat and Gluten Free Pepper Steak Sauce
- Baked Marble Cheesecake with Brownie Base
- Russian Honey cake
- Cauliflower mash
- Red pepper and tomato soup