- 2 vegetable stock cubes, each for 0.5l
- 300 g couscous
- 1000 g water
- 80 g onions, quartered
- 10 g fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 400 g carrots, cut in pieces
- 400 g courgettes, cut in pieces
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp hot paprika
- 400 g plain yoghurt
- 10 g Fresh chives, snipped (1 cm)
- 20 g lemon juice
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place stock cube in mixing bowl then insert simmering basket and weigh in couscous.
- Add water and rinse 20 sec/speed 6 then cook 8 min/Varoma/speed 5. Remove simmering basket with aid of spatula and transfer couscous to a large serving dish. Discard cooking liquid in mixing bowl.
- Place onions and parsley in mixing bowl then chop 3 sec/speed 8. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
- Add carrots, courgettes, salt, pepper and paprika then shred 10 sec/speed 3.5. Transfer to serving dish with couscous and stir in well with spatula.
- Place yoghurt, chives and lemon juice in mixing bowl then mix 5 sec/speed 3. Transfer to couscous and stir in well with spatula. Allow to stand for 15minutes before serving.
Accessories you need
For a chunkier texture use 300g giant couscous, add water to stock cube in mixing bowl in step1 then weigh in couscous. In step 2 rinse 20 sec/speed 6 then cook 10-12 min/Varoma/speed 5. Continue with recipe.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Special Prayer For Marriage +27731989448 Traditional Healers in Durban-Ladysmith- Howick-Port Shepstone-Tongaat-Somerset West-Butteworth-Cape Town- Kempton Park
- Call me today +27731989448 Spiritual Healer Near You-Fix Financial in Mthatha-Butteworth-Phoenix-Ladysmith-Welkom-Port Elizabeth-Ladysmith-Kempton Park
- Lost Lover-Traditional Healers +27731989448-Financial Solution-Win Lotto in Welkom-Port Elizabeth-Butteworth-Ladysmith-Empangeni-Kempton Park
- Bring Back Your Ex-Lover Caster +27731989448 Solution to Money Problems in Vryheid-Kempton Park-Germiston-Roodepoort-Ladysmith-Durban-Empangeni
- 100%Financial Freedom Spell Caster_+27731989448 Traditional Healers in Port Shepstone, Chatsworth, Durban, Cape Town, Roodepoort, Midrand
- Marry me now medicine spell +27731989448 Traditional Healers__in USA, Florido, Georgia, Texas Houston, Oregon,__in Greece Crate, Patras, =in UK London, Wales
- #Money Money Spell Caster__in Business Growth=+27731989448 Spiritual Healers__@in USA, Alaska, Colorado, Houston, Boston, Brooklyn, Iowa, Utah, UK_IN Leeds, Bath
- Get Quick Marriaged African Medicine +27731989448 #Spiritual #Healers in the USA, Auburn, Alabama, Brooklyn, Canada, Ottawa, Toronto, Sydney, Hobart, Perth, UK, LONDON, WALES
- Business Growth-Marriage-Lost Lover-Solutions +27731989448_Psychic-Traditional Healers in the USA- Dallas, New Orleans, New York City,
- Return Back Your Ex-Lover Spell Caster +27731989448 Traditional Healers in Alexander City Andalusia Anniston Athens Atmore Auburn Bessemer Birmingham Chickasaw Clanton Cullman
- Unwanted Divorce Spell Caster +27731989448 Traditional Healers in Durban Empangeni Ladysmith Newcastle Pietermaritzburg Pinetown Ulundi Umlazi,
- Affordable Traditional Healers +27731989448 Solve all Your Relationship in Western Cape Bellville Cape Town Constantia George Hopefield Oudtshoorn Paarl Simon’s Town Stellenbosch Swellendam Worcester
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Salmon Omelette
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Omelette Muffins
- Pancake and Fruit Skewers
- Veggie Bolognese Sauce
- Coffee liqueur
- Bao Buns Recipe
- Icetea Sirup Cherry
- Olive Bread with Mediterranean herbs
- Sugar Free Plain Yoghurt
- Chorizo Risotto
- Fat and Gluten Free Pepper Steak Sauce
- Red pepper and tomato soup
- Masoor dal, red lentil curry
- Apple, Pear and Banana Purée.
- Low fat Pasta with fresh Tarragon and chicken thighs in tomato sauce