- 2 vegetable stock cubes, each for 0.5l
- 300 g couscous
- 1000 g water
- 80 g onions, quartered
- 10 g fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 400 g carrots, cut in pieces
- 400 g courgettes, cut in pieces
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp hot paprika
- 400 g plain yoghurt
- 10 g Fresh chives, snipped (1 cm)
- 20 g lemon juice
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place stock cube in mixing bowl then insert simmering basket and weigh in couscous.
- Add water and rinse 20 sec/speed 6 then cook 8 min/Varoma/speed 5. Remove simmering basket with aid of spatula and transfer couscous to a large serving dish. Discard cooking liquid in mixing bowl.
- Place onions and parsley in mixing bowl then chop 3 sec/speed 8. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
- Add carrots, courgettes, salt, pepper and paprika then shred 10 sec/speed 3.5. Transfer to serving dish with couscous and stir in well with spatula.
- Place yoghurt, chives and lemon juice in mixing bowl then mix 5 sec/speed 3. Transfer to couscous and stir in well with spatula. Allow to stand for 15minutes before serving.
For a chunkier texture use 300g giant couscous, add water to stock cube in mixing bowl in step1 then weigh in couscous. In step 2 rinse 20 sec/speed 6 then cook 10-12 min/Varoma/speed 5. Continue with recipe.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Oatmeal with Chia Seeds
- Masoor dal, red lentil curry
- Simla Mirch Aur Aloo (Capsicum Aloo)
- Quiche (Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Low FODMAP)
- Aubergine polpette
- Quinoa, Squash and Goats Cheese Mini Patties
- Thai Quinoa balls
- Garlic Mushrooms with Steamed Egg on Sourdough
- Raw Pad Thai
- Raw Pizza
- Two Grain Vegetable Risotto
- Bulgur and Chickpea Salad
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Omelette Muffins
- Masoor dal, red lentil curry
- Apple, Pear and Banana Purée.
- Low fat Pasta with fresh Tarragon and chicken thighs in tomato sauce
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- JEAN's OWN VEGETABLE SOUP
- Cranberry Curd
- Healthy breakfast
- "I forgot to buy bread" Quick lunchbox Spelt Rolls
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Asian Pesto
- Pennette with saffron and prawns
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one