- 35 g olive oil
- 1 onion, peeled and quartered
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 Tbl curry paste (use your favourite)
- 1 carrot, peeled and roughly chopped
- 440 g can chickpeas, drained
- 45 g toasted cashews
- Handful of coriander
- 40 g fresh breadcrumbs
- 40 g plain or spelt flour
- Wholemeal buns, yoghurt, spinach leaves and sweet chilli sauce, to serve
8Recipe is created for
Add cashews and coriander to TM bowl and pulse twice on Turbo. Remove and set aside.
Add onion and garlic to TM bowl and chop 3 seconds on speed 7.
Add 15g oil and saute 5 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 1.
Add curry paste and cook another 2 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 1.
Add carrot, chop speed 7 for 3-4 seconds and cook another 2 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 1.
Add chickpeas and mix on speed 4-5 for 10 seconds, using spatula if required,
Add breadcrumbs, coriander and cashews and mix for about 10 seconds on reverse, speed 1.
Divide the mixture into four equal portions and shape into 1.5cm thick patties.
Place flour on a plate and dip each patty in flour to coat.
Heat remaining oil in a frypan and cook the patties 2 minutes each side or until golden brown.
Assemble burgers in buns with a dollop of yogurt, some spinach leaves and sweet chilli sauce.
(Adapted from a Family Circle recipe)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Simla Mirch Aur Aloo (Capsicum Aloo)
- Quiche (Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Low FODMAP)
- Aubergine polpette
- Quinoa, Squash and Goats Cheese Mini Patties
- Thai Quinoa balls
- Garlic Mushrooms with Steamed Egg on Sourdough
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Raw Pad Thai
- Raw Pizza
- Two Grain Vegetable Risotto
- Bulgur and Chickpea Salad
- Quinoa Salad with Courgette and Carrot
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Courgette & Chorizo Soup
- Chilli prawn linguine
- Easy "Roast" Chicken & Veg
- Healthy & Delicious Sea Bass Noodle Soup
- Cheese and bacon pastries
- Chicken Cacciatore
- Beetroot Gazpacho
- Thai Chilli Chicken and Basil
- Potato pancakes
- Israeli Cous Cous Salad
- The Easiest Carrot Cake Ever
- Monkfish with prawns in spicy sauce